Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How long should couples have sex and how often should they have sex?

last reply
25 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Head Nurse
0 likes
As long as needed.

As often as they can/want to. Neither party should feel pressured into it. Real life constraints happen.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dirty_D
As long as needed.

As often as they can/want to. Neither party should feel pressured into it. Real life constraints happen.

Exactly! Plus it also depends on the couple. Some couples can't keep their hands off each other while other couples are fine with making love whenever time allows it. All that matters is that in some why you're expressing your love for your significant other.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As often as they wish and for as long as it takes to satisfy the passion.
For me its often, and it lasts between a minute or two or for hours if the mood and the desire is strong.
Lurker
0 likes
I think it totally depends on the couple as far as how long they should have sex. It would all depend on what they are into sexually. If they are into plain vanilla sex then the act may not take as long whereas couples into more kinkier sex usually take longer to act out their fantasies. The more the better when it comes to having sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How often? According to my wife - never. According to me at least once a day. How long should it last? Until both are sexually satisfied, especially the lady
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
why does there have to be a guide for how long and how often...can't we just do it as we feel it? It varies from time to time anyway.
0 likes
Hmmm... My bf says he wants sex at least every night. Sometimes we may have something come up but I think 1-3 times a day has been our average for the past almost 2 years. It seemed like we went crazy when we first started dating and were like rabbits who could not get enough. I would still like more~ but I cannot say what is healthy and good to have as opportunity and frequency might change at any stage in a relationship, long or short, because I honestly do not know. I think, for us, it would be nice to keep things active daily-weekly and make up for lost time then we can and want, keeping it alive, and new. Some quickies are fine with me, but I like hours and hours too, or a marathon. We may only spend an hour to an hour and a half, but that is not all the time... sometimes longer, and sometimes shorter. We tend to spend longer amounts of time on weekends and when we are able to fully be alone without distractions.

Hopefully they BOTH want sex and around as much and the same amount as their partner in the relationship. This is something they have to work out and especially if it is very imbalanced.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is no standard time duration or frequency. Anybody will tell you it's based on the couple and the physical and sexual condition present at the time.
Lurker
0 likes
Silly question
no need to answer
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Shykinkywife
I think it totally depends on the couple as far as how long they should have sex. It would all depend on what they are into sexually. If they are into plain vanilla sex then the act may not take as long whereas couples into more kinkier sex usually take longer to act out their fantasies. The more the better when it comes to having sex.

I would also say it depends on couple how many time they can enjoy and make most imp is that both should enjoy not only one person
Site administrator
0 likes
One to three minutes twice a month.

edit - wait sorry .. birthdays too as long as they dont fall on a Friday cos Friday night is Steak & Chips and that comes first!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Bit of a duh question really.no guide line, go with the flow whenever or where ever the mood takes you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is really a ridiculous question as there is no real answer.

They should have sex as often as they like for as long as they like. If once a year for 5 min is OK with Couple #1 and it works for them then that is THEIR answer. If twice a day for 2hrs is what is what Couple #2 wants then that is THEIR answer. No one is right or wrong.

As long as you both are satisfied and sexually fulfilled.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by Liz
Forty-seven minutes.

If you add a cup of tea and a biscuit afterwards to that it rounds it up very nicely to an hour .. very neat and tidy smile.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

If you add a cup of tea and a biscuit afterwards to that it rounds it up very nicely to an hour .. very neat and tidy smile.

Chocolate hobnob?
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by Liz

Chocolate hobnob?

Yes please ... in fact stuff the sex if those are on offer I would just demolish all the biccies!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
wow we should time it??? how about just dont stop...ever XD
my newest :)
Lurker
0 likes
Nonstop. =P
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MissBunny
Nonstop. =P

I like how you think ;]
Lurker
0 likes
45 minutes and sex everyday
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
as much as they want
what's up sunshine
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Till they stop breathing and show up with the gurney
Lurker
0 likes
when they feel like it although it is true to say "the more you indulge the more you want to