Masturbation Instructions

last reply
1 reply
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I was wondering if anyone has any tips for giving good/sexy masturbation instructions or maybe where I could find some videos to watch as examples? Male to female or female to male because my sub/switch also wants some help as well as myself.
0 likes
I love the icon, by the way.

Male would be one thing and then female masturbation a separate entry. {Too long to list in details}

There are so many varied ways to do BOTH -even WITHOUT the use of toys or anal play...
I am really not one for telling someone the "how to" and not one for giving away my style and tricks, though ~ sorry, as much as I would like to help. I can instruct, and do these things but it is usually for my lover and their pleasure and my more selfish motives.

It is okay to just try new things... like the D/s relationship, the SWITCH, even like your chocolate dipped icon there. Have fun with it! Instruct by something that builds and gives that onset of anticipation... maybe something dirty-ish, something they like to watch, something a little more covert (?) -make it a challenge (like some sort of public place - not to get caught and push that envelope or caught by someone specific) or creative fun.

The instructions can be about trying new angles or positions. It can be about video taping ths for you (make your own movie). You could role play. You could both try instructions that incorporate new sensations, whether it is an ice cube, a certain piece of fabric (like undies), or even more dangerous taboos.

There are a lot of things you can dictate, whether it is "how" or just where to touch and what to do, soft touch or use of something... something with a battery that the other controls speed.

Try finding a way to create a scenario and use that to deny the final climax, tease, and prolong...

See~ there are lots of ways and those are just to name a few.

Some people go out to a park, use hot wax, humiliation, vices, cock rings, auto afixiation (which can be dangerous and is not reccomended)... many things. Those are a few ideas.

Good Luck!