Squirting/gushing

last reply
26 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
You women that are able to squirt /gush when you cum is that orgasm more intense that when you don't? Also when you squirt is it usually from having your pussy worked over or have any of you ever squirted /gushed during anal /tit sex?
Lurker
0 likes
Orgasms are multi-faceted. There's the physical pleasure (the physical spasm - the muscle tensing giving a sensation) but then there's the hormonal rush (dopamine and other things that affect you physically over all). These hormones can affect you psychologically as well.

So squirting (btw I hate that term) orgasms for me are associated with disorientation - a loss of awareness. I often feel spacey - like I'm floating or lost. Overall quite pleasurable - but I'm unaware of myself, physically.

Preferable - but sometimes I'm really not in the mood for all that disconnect during sex. It turns me into a bowl of jelly sometimes unable to function afterward without getting dizzy or losing my balance. Some of this after effect is probably due to holding my breath - something my husband tells me I do often.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've only squirted the once which was the result of long session of sex, lots of work to the clit & many orgasms.. was like an extremely powerful orgasm to the point it completely wiped me out I was exhausted for hours & way too sensitive to touch down there for a good day or 2...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Should women who ejaculate tell their partners before the first time they are together that they ejaculate? I've had two partners who ejaculated, neither one told me before they did it. I was recently divorced and had never heard of female ejaculation prior to this happening. I found a lot of answers about female ejaculation at a website that would have been nice to know before it happened. One partner in particular could squirt quite a distance that turned me on but I didn't understand what was going on. She did squirt in my mouth and I realized it was very thick fluid that had no taste or odor, not urine.
0 likes
For me, squirting and gushing has not been something I always did. It is random and less than half the time, but still fairly frequent now and for a couple of years, but I cannot tell when it will happen... (or which one, or how many...).

Squirting and Gushing are two separate things that a woman can never have experienced and might not, or either of these and just one or both. "Squirting" and/or "Gushing" IS NOT an "orgasm" - (not in ANY of my experience, this has been apparently separate), it happens separately BEFORE climax and at any time when highly sexually aroused and I do not see it coming. The excitement for me happens mentally, and is not from any particular direct stimulus outside or in - is not from the physical. I can do either or both and from simple masturbation rubbing my clitoris with a finger at a medium speed, like I do normally.

The instensity comes form being dirtier minded than I already usually am and allowing that amplify, I find, for me, I am triggered mentally. The response, itself, can happen once or repeatedly 1-2 times or 6-7 times (-whatever-) BEFORE reaching any orgasm (and they can happen separate from one abother if experiencing both during sex). If a female has a bigger flow at the time of orgasm that could be combined with gushing, I would think, but the squirting is a liquid doctors and science are not sure about because it is NOT found to be same as orgasm fluid nor is it urine, Mine DOES have a distinct oder when squirting (only) but it is not like either, so I understand why the medical field has had some confusion and I would think it to be more like the lubricating fluid (much in the function of a man's pre-cum) that is ejected from the area like urine, but not, and not one in the same.

To answer the other male who posted to ask. I find the degree of the ejaculation differs (much like from male to male or time to time) and that the fluid is TOTALLY clear, and NOT vicous ~ (similar to water), soo I am not sure if women are different or if you experienced something different. This might be worth research. I think the jury deliberates medically on things, still, about female ejaculation and what exactly the liquid is and where it comes from (the last medical thing I read).

I think you should probably be intimate enough with your partner that things of all sorts of a sexual nature could be discussed before-hand, because it could seem like urination to someone who was unaware. Some people are into that and some people are not. Some people wish to protect against body fluids. It might be assumed that most people ARE aware, (however I only learned about this this a couple of years ago myself). Why give warning though, really? You are engaing in sex already! Do males know whether they will shoot across a room or right in a female's eye? A little warning might be nice sometimes, especially for those taken aback, but it really isn't a big deal to me, and NOT with my boyfriend in our exclusive relationship.

I do not like the mess, personally. It feels great, but I do not like to be that wet, especially after. It is very weird and doubled-standards of me to not mind the same for my partner and 'like" it, but for myself~ I want a towel or one handy or something to avoid making that kind of puddle! My boyfriend thins it is extremely sexy. 0___0 I just think it feels GREAT.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Desertboy2
Should women who ejaculate tell their partners before the first time they are together that they ejaculate? I've had two partners who ejaculated, neither one told me before they did it. I was recently divorced and had never heard of female ejaculation prior to this happening. I found a lot of answers about female ejaculation at a website that would have been nice to know before it happened. One partner in particular could squirt quite a distance that turned me on but I didn't understand what was going on. She did squirt in my mouth and I realized it was very thick fluid that had no taste or odor, not urine.

I actually never know when I'm going to do it - sometimes the sensation goes with it, sometimes it doesn't. But when it happened the first time I didn't have a single clue - my husband had to tell me about it, and I didn't believe him actually, Further, it was gross at first - so I was probably shocked and sort of mortified, hoping it would never happen again.

Clearly I'm past that. LOL

Now - we're married of course, but if I was in a situation with someone else (pretend) I probably wouldn't think it would happen. To me it's something that my husband knows how to make happen and that's it - no one else can go there. Ergo, I wouldn't say anything about it at all for fear that their response might be like mine was.
Lurker
0 likes
To me squirting is loss of control over your body and gain ultimate pleasure
I squirt frequently but thru g spot only
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I appreciate your thoughts, ladies. When it first happened to me, I wasn't offended by it, I just wasn't sure what had occurred. I thought it really odd she would urinate like that but after reflecting on what she did, I really didn't believe it was urine. I realized what she had done after seeing a TV show on Discovery Heath channel with two sisters who were sex therapists and they discussed it on a show with an audience who gave examples from their own lives... It was then I realized what my partner had done. I think it was more of a turn on after I realized what she had done. (I like to watch women peeing but not into water games). Thanks again!
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I only squirt when I masturbate. Only when I play with my Hitachi Magic Wand. It's never happened any other time.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I squirt basically every time. Sometimes I don't, but it's more frequent than not. I always have found it rather embarrassing. I usually leave giant wet spots on the bed when I have sex. It always happens when I masturbate. It only happens when I orgasm
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I don't squirt. I wish I could because I'd really love to feel what its like! I've been with girls who DO squirt though, and I've noticed that they usually squirt when I rub both their clit and g-spot at the same time! They also laugh frequently when they squirt! The best I can do is spatter everywhere when my pussy convulses and sucks air in then expels it (queefing). It feels fantastic, but I think squirting must feel way different!
Lurker
0 likes
Crazy, isn't it?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I don't squirt. I wish I could because I'd really love to feel what its like! I've been with girls who DO squirt though, and I've noticed that they usually squirt when I rub both their clit and g-spot at the same time! They also laugh frequently when they squirt! The best I can do is spatter everywhere when my pussy convulses and sucks air in then expels it (queefing). It feels fantastic, but I think squirting must feel way different!

Totally understand girl. Great Cosmo article to Google: "Sex Talk Realness: Is Squirting Fake?" that pretty much tells me you're normal and lots of others here are not so truthful. What do I know tho?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
In my experience, the female has to be at a certain level of arousal for this to occur. As a guy, its interesting to me to try and achieve this level with my spouse on every occasion and I think my spouse views this reaction as a form of her feminine sexual expression.
Lurker
0 likes
I am a squirter
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I squirt with the best of them. I cum in different ways and love them all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I squirt but it takes some great techniques by the partner I am with. I usually squirt when I masturbate but on a few occassions I have had my partner get me off if they are doing it right!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by FrogFrenzy1327
I squirt but it takes some great techniques by the partner I am with. I usually squirt when I masturbate but on a few occassions I have had my partner get me off if they are doing it right!!

Ill make. you. swuirt as. long. as uts. all over. my. face and. cock
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I've recently discovered it and I think that every woman can do it... you just have to look up the right method.

the orgasm is normally so intense and obviously wetter=better too :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It does feel like as if I'm squirting, but that's spasm.
I've never seen a girl in real life with that ability or capability lol.
Like me they all leak, sometimes more, sometimes less.
I think that depends on the level of arousal.
Oh goddess, I've never been aroused to that level. lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guess I am somewhere between Black Velvet and Matilda.

I do not know just what the conditions need to be for me to squirt. But when I do I almost certainly be in a condition less than fully conscious. Maybe like the French say Petit Mort.

Clitoral and simulations G-Spot is very helpful. but at least for me it is not a guaranty. Extended periods of time with what later seems like one Orgasm right on top of the previous Orgasm is a strong step in that direction. Of course having sex with more than one man at a time is a huge aid in the direction of squirting. From what I can remember the next day after the event nearly every muscle in my body felt like it was in spasm.

Like Black Velvet after squirting my Vagina and Clitoris feels like one mass of nerve ending ready to explode with the slightest stimulation. Not sure it is for the extended period she mentioned.

Even if I have learned a bit about the cause of squirting, I still can not make it happened on demand or anywhere near on demand.

Other Sister must have experiences to share. I think we are all interested.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I squirt mostly because of g-spot stimulation but have also had it when my clit was oversensitive but I kept at it anyways. It's a great feeling and have never had a partner who's been weirded out by it.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by Mshorselover93
I squirt mostly because of g-spot stimulation but have also had it when my clit was oversensitive but I kept at it anyways. It's a great feeling and have never had a partner who's been weirded out by it.

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mshorselover93

I'd love to experience this in person with a woman...not that my wife isn't exciting, but this reaction to great sex has an allure to me. I guess you always want what you don't have...human nature.
Lurker
0 likes
I recently learned how to do this, I thought in the past I needed to pee but let it go once and that's not what it was smile

For me, it happens separately to cumming, always before, and my orgasm is less intense afterwards. I do it when I really like the chap and with lots of g spot stimulation.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, because it requires some serious massage of my g-spot to accomplish.
Lurker
0 likes
Only once that I can remember while getting well fucked in the ass. Every other time my g-spot was getting a serious massage from a cock whose owner had some serious skills.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I lived with a Lady in college, and she showed me how she could make me do it when ever she wanted. But I hsd to be well hydrated and her secret was both deep g-spot stimulation, and intense, unrepentant, relentless over stimulation of my clit. But I'd gush, and I'm always leaky... tmi
Love, sue