0 likes
Inquiring sluts want to know
Lurker
0 likes
Mmmmmmm. Nice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A very average 17cm/6.7in

haha according to wolphramalpha, i'd qualify for "well hung" but i'll let the ladies judge for themselves. Pic in my gallery.
Lurker
0 likes
Big enough to near have had to measure it! smile
Lurker
0 likes
Big enough to git the job done !!!
Lurker
0 likes
The problem is that guys can judge our breast size by shamelessly gazing at them
but we grls have no such privilage to judge whether the guy is telling the truth unless we sleep with them
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by pink_pussy
The problem is that guys can judge our breast size by shamelessly gazing at them
but we grls have no such privilage to judge whether the guy is telling the truth unless we sleep with them

Or... you could work as a TSA body scanner reviewer lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Cherry_Fox
Inquiring sluts want to know

There is another Forum posting with a similar question... thousands of responses... and amazingly every single guy in the entire world with an 8" or bigger cock replied... lol... mine isn't that big... pic on profile... but does the job smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
4 inchs
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have 7.5 inches
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Well i do not think size matters much imp is how long n better way it works but my size is 10 inches and 2.5 inches thick
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
8" in length, and 5" girth, and have had no complaints as yet.
Lurker
0 likes
7 inches
Lurker
0 likes
I have never officially measured it with a ruler or tape measure, but if I had to guess it looks to be around 9 inches fully erect. Some people have said that it looks to be over 10 inches, but I think that is exaggerating.
Lurker
0 likes
Soft about 3 inches, hard 6 inches. I also have pics in gallery if anyone wants to creep.
Lurker
0 likes
How big are your cocks?...
I only have one. Does that exclude me from the discussion?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
5.5 inches long and 4.5 around. Pretty much average here!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
5.5" long 5.25 round, erect
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chatnstroke

There is another Forum posting with a similar question... thousands of responses... and amazingly every single guy in the entire world with an 8" or bigger cock replied... lol... mine isn't that big... pic on profile... but does the job smile

Hahaha. 8-10 inch cocks are as ubiquitous on here as gorgeous bisexual women who only want to talk to other women

Never measured, think about 7 inches erect, but really who cares?
Lurker
0 likes
A fat 7 inches
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
None of anyone's damned business except my woman's.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It seems to have always been big enough.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by pink_pussy

I guess all this means is that you better start sleepin!! Hahaha.
But still very good point on that

And i am 6.7 inches
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Synapsefirings72
How big are your cocks?...
I only have one. Does that exclude me from the discussion?

Yep. This is only for the multi-appendaged. I was going to answer, but measuring eight cocks takes forever.