Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Masterbating in Mother Nature, what's say you?

last reply
15 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Any of you ladies like to masterbate in mother natures lush beauty? Personally, I think it's wonderful! The breeze on my package, the birds chirping, the outstanding peace, and not to mention, the possibility of getting caught by a fellow nature goer (maybe even one who is as turned on as you are;) .) It just gets me entirely too turned on when I'm out hiking or riding my bike, what's say you??
Lurker
0 likes
Hehe - no. I'm not fond of breeze and birds while I'm getting off. I prefer dark isolation when solo. If anything, I think I like Mother Nature's wet side more - rain, thunderstorms, snow . . . I have one story in progress that's about sex near a volcano, though.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I don't like to masturbate outside. I prefer to do it in my bedroom. Sometimes the shower but never outside...lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's a nice idea. Might be easier with a penis, though
Lurker
0 likes
Anytime anyplace....
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Absolutely yes! Many, many times. There's nothing like finding a quiet spot, pulling the dress up (or trousers down) and fingering myself to orgasm with the sun shining on my sticky fingers. The danger of being seen is definitely part of the fun...

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
Good grief no way! This is to be done in the comfort of my bed! Or shower. Or living room. Or laundry room. Or...pretty much anywhere inside silly
Lurker
0 likes
I like to take long walks occasionally, and often when I am walking my mind drifts to things sexual. I try to get home before 'relieving' myself, but sometimes that's not possible. Especially in the summer I will wear a light cotton dress which makes finding a quiet spot, popping my panties in my bag and giving myself fun very satisfactory!
Lurker
0 likes
love getting off outside anyway I can
Lurker
0 likes
Hell yes! I've done it a couple times, once in a cornfield and the other by the river close to where I live. It's exhilerating because you never know what could happen, if someone is watching and there's always the risk of getting caught.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Not really - sex, yes, but not masturbating. Although even with that, you have to be careful. I had sex off a running trail once in a wooded area and ended up getting shredded by mosquitoes (over 30 bites!). Despite the sex being hot, that incident cured me of my "up against a tree" fantasy. silly
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Not really - sex, yes, but not masturbating. Although even with that, you have to be careful. I had sex off a running trail once in a wooded area and ended up getting shredded by mosquitoes (over 30 bites!). Despite the sex being hot, that incident cured me of my "up against a tree" fantasy. silly

Ditto for Scottish midges!! Myself and hubby have worked on each other while out in the highlands, but never been brave / bold enough while out on my own!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Try it on a Rocky Beach on the coast of Maine. My ass got so scraped up I thought I was going to end up in the Emergency Room. Now how do you explain that one to the ER doc? HAHA
0 likes
Yes. I enjoy sex and masturbation outside, (and I do love rain and thunderstorms, inside or out... my bf likes it in the cold and snow, and we both like woods and water, etc.)

I particularly like it when I am laying out nude to get some sun, (or off walking - as there are many private acres out here where no one should see either, Keyword: "should." It doesn't mean I have not heard sounds or voices where I think they should not be!)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would rather just do it in the comfort of my own bed. Living where I do right now I could literally walk into just about any corner of my yard and nobody would see, but I'd rather just stay indoors.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'm a confirmed naturist so you'd think I'd do it outside all the time, but I've only done it once in a chaise lounge by the pool in the sun and it wasn't that good an orgasm. I've had great sex outdoors, but masturbation stays in my bed for best results.