Login

Trouble voting on certain stories in the last few days

last reply
9 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Evolving Writer
0 likes
I have gone to vote on stories that I've read and the voting box is grayed out (as if I already voted on it) and I'm also unable to leave a comment as that box is completely gone. Is anyone else haveing this problem?
Lurker
0 likes
Disabling votes and/or comments is an option so maybe that's it.
Mazztastic
0 likes
It could be that the author has blocked you. This would mean that you would be able to read, but not vote or comment on their work.
If they have votes and comments disabled, you wouldn't generally see a voting or commenting option, disabled or not, and I think that the red "score" box says voting disabled, or something, if they've chosen that option...
Lurker
0 likes
That too
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Mazza called it right. You've probably been blocked by this author. Try going back to the author and see if it does that on all of their stories.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dani
Mazza called it right. You've probably been blocked by this author. Try going back to the author and see if it does that on all of their stories.

you can practice on me, if you'd like!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by sprite

you can practice on me, if you'd like!

You block me, you block yourself.

Yeah, ponder that one.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dani

You block me, you block yourself.

Yeah, ponder that one.

i am you and you are me and we are me and we are all together?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Love the Beatles

and that song in particular
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Exactly. Because I'm every woman...it's all in meeeeee.