Sex Toy?!?

last reply
5 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am wanting to surprise my hubby with a new sex toy for him. I would like some input from you as far as what feels the best, which last the longest, you know stuff like that. Thank you for your comments.
Lurker
0 likes
Hey, I would say that a Fleshlight (for masturbation) would be your best bet. I have one and it's good for those moments when your alone in the house or on a business trip. It works wonders.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would agree with the fleshlight, simply amazing. Enjoying mine right now. Though would prefer a real life pair of lips wrapped around me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it depends on how open he is. I really like a glass prostate play toy, but if he's not already into ass play it's probably not the right place to start.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by loadsoffun84
I am wanting to surprise my hubby with a new sex toy for him. I would like some input from you as far as what feels the best, which last the longest, you know stuff like that. Thank you for your comments.

I agree with Cliff - a prostate toy such as a Rude Boy or Aneros would be great if he enjoys that.

If you really want to splurge and blow his mind... check out the Venus 2000 - it is unbelievably good (send me a msg if you'd like to learn more)

www.venusformen.com/

While you are at it... treat yourself to their product for women - the Sybian - the videos I've seen show the wildest orgasms.

Enjoy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ME! cx
The Code of a toy:
Pleasure can be achieved through joy or Sex.
To provide one with pleasure is to live. To live is to please someone.
A day without laughter or Sex is a day not worth recalling. A day that was not worth living. Those days don't exist toy a toy. I'm the BoyToy of Lush.
I'm the Best of them all.