would you have lunch or dinner with me?

last reply
46 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes

where would you take me or would you cook for me and what would that be?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I would have to get to know you a bit to know for sure I wanted to go out. But if I did at first I'd take you out to a nice seafood or steakhouse. After we had woke up together a few times then I'd cook. I do grilling mostly, unless we were having a group over for something then I'd do a larger cream can cook out.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Fuck, there seems to be a proliferation of these questions lately. Considering there are 200,000+ members on this site, this might not be pretty.
Lurker
0 likes
This is my ode to "would you do me".

Thought it was obvious..

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Rider47
Well I would have to get to know you a bit to know for sure I wanted to go out. But if I did at first I'd take you out to a nice seafood or steakhouse. After we had woke up together a few times then I'd cook. I do grilling mostly, unless we were having a group over for something then I'd do a larger cream can cook out.

Thanks for your answer.. seafood it is...

What's a large cream can cookout?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely...Love a submissive pet! Something Italian sounds good...Sound good to you?
It's All Good! :-)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ATexGent
Absolutely...Love a submissive pet! Something Italian sounds good...Sound good to you?

Nods and smiles..yes please....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by daddysweetheart
This is my ode to "would you do me".

Thought it was obvious..

I think SereneProdigy knew exactly what he was talking about, but it could be just me..

to answer your question, literal or figurative, is No.

but I don't doubt that there are people around Lush who would do you.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by She

I think SereneProdigy knew exactly what he was talking about, but it could be just me..

to answer your question, literal or figurative, is No.

but I don't doubt that there are people around Lush who would do you.

I'm not asking who would DO me.

I'm asking who wants to take me to lunch or dinner.

It's my play on the "would you do me threads".

I would never ask THAT.. but I would post and ask if you'd take me to lunch or dinner.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by daddysweetheart

where would you take me or would you cook for me and what would that be?

Who's paying?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Who's paying?

I believe the gentlemen are...

I'll pass DPW...thanks.

We don't get along...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Who's paying?

I'll pass DPW...thanks.

We don't get along...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by daddysweetheart

Thanks for your answer.. seafood it is...

What's a large cream can cookout?

You put sweetcorn, potato's, some vegs and polish sausage in a large can with some beer and steam it till its cooked. That's the short version of a answer.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Rider47

You put sweetcorn, potato's, some vegs and polish sausage in a large can with some beer and steam it till its cooked. That's the short version of a answer.

thanks for the info xxx
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by asleep
Yes, Margot...I'd "do" lunch and / or dinner with you at a nice quiet place were we could have a quiet, laid back conversation. The menu is yours to select from, but I'll have a Rib Eye steak. WINE for you??

smiles..thanks Rick...no wine for me...

If yours is raw and trying to get away from the plate I'll have to look elsewhere than your plate. (raw or bloody..lol)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by daddysweetheart

I'll pass DPW...thanks.

We don't get along...

Ah well it's your loss. I'm an excellent cook.
Lurker
0 likes
Love to talk about it - but I have ideas
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by daddysweetheart
where would you take me or would you cook for me and what would that be?[
If we knew each other and got on I'd certainly cook for you.
What I cooked would depend on the meal, breakfast lunch or dinner, and what your tastes are. I include breakfast because I like it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would absolutely like to make you my lunch or dinner ---- even late night snack!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A lunch date by the oceanside, sun clearly enjoying your skin, light lunch of your favorite and wine to match the occasion.
Site administrator
0 likes
The best and most expensive restaurant in town!!! You are paying right? .. if not fancy an egg sandwich and coke round my place?
Lurker
0 likes
Dude you make this too easy. I'd fix you up one heck of a cock-meat sandwich, all you can eat. Fill you up just right ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by vines
Dude you make this too easy. I'd fix you up one heck of a cock-meat sandwich, all you can eat. Fill you up just right ;)

How does dinner and a movie sound?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dinner and I'm cooking. I make a mean shrimp scampi pasta.
Chuckanator
0 likes
Well I love to cook. I think I would cook a pot roast, scalloped potatoes, garlic bacon green beans, Waldorf salad, braised garlic bread and homemade apple pie for dessert. Then take our coffee and go for a walk on the beach.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sexstarveddude
Love to talk about it - but I have ideas

Sounds intruiging. Thank you..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by about_average
If we knew each other and got on I'd certainly cook for you.
What I cooked would depend on the meal, breakfast lunch or dinner, and what your tastes are. I include breakfast because I like it.

I love breakfast...mmm. strawberry waffles and whipped cream? Bacon? An omelette?

Crispy red or green grapes? Feeding each other?

Likes the sound of that.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Eodman
I would absolutely like to make you my lunch or dinner ---- even late night snack!

Oh wow! Thank you..

Smiles....

I'm a little shy.