Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever experienced sudden arousal due to unusual, or extreme circumstances?

last reply
13 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I was touring a museum dedicated to the history of torture in Rothenburg, Germany when my girlfriend at the time yanked me into a public restroom and sexually assaulted me:-) Although overjoyed by her decisiveness, I later asked what had gotten ahold of her. She wasn't entirely sure, but said her arousal had grown exponentially as we made our way through the exhibits.
Has anyone else ever found themselves stricken with a similarly oddly-induced sexual psychosis?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
what, you mean that's not normal?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I became very aroused while riding a roller coaster. Talk about adding to the excitement!
Lurker
0 likes
When I was married I used to repress sensations like that as best I could, although the occasional trip to the ladies to relieve myself was sometime necessary. Now that I am single and a free agent I rather like it when arousal takes me by surprse
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes my husband will say something - oh a whatever random thing - and his voice will do this little deep shudder. Mmm - gets me so worked up.

And the way his wristwatch jingle when he shakes if down his forearm. LOL - he did it three times in a row in a doctor's office and I had to grab his hand and tell him to quit. LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Usually when i am travelling in a crowded bus or train..........
The friction of bodies makes me horny as hell
leave alone the touches n groping
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you all for the input so far. It is this variety in personal quirks that makes Lush so captivating. Reactions such as these make for interesting, if brief encounters with both lovers and strangers.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have become very turned on at times when there was no obvious reason. But who really knows what "normal" thing I may have seen, heard or smelled that may have triggered something buried in my subconscious.
Chuckanator
0 likes
Many things turn me on but I think the gym is a big one for me. So much eye candy that I gain calories looking at it. Bouncing butts sweating workout outfits clinging and moulding to the body. When I see a fit girl on the thigh machine spreading her legs and displaying a bit of camel-toe , I get worked up.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me arousal can hit me like a jackhammer sometimes. The worst case I ever experienced was while shopping. I was alone in a store with one of the hunkiest sales person ever. And he kept asking me things, while I was in the changing room naked with his low sexy voice. I had to keep myself from jumping him and actually fled the store.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with Metilda. My husband aroused me in the supermarket by whispering something completely innocent. I didn't think he could still do that to me.

I told him what he had done so he whispered it again. Nah!

It was a one off!
Lurker
0 likes
Many years ago I had to accompany my wife to her family get together. After a few drinks, things starting heating up, in terms of old quarrels and disputes. Things started getting really loud, to the extent that it looked as if it was going to get physical.

Some of the more 'sensible' members started shoving people out of the large family room. As my wife was being ushered out, she grabbed my hand. We were in here sister's old bedroom. My wife closed the door and kissed the hell out of me. I thought that she was going to rip my jaw out.

When she released me from the kiss, her body jolted slightly. When we got back home, to 'normality' I asked her about the kiss.

She said that she had an orgasm during the family punch-up. The kiss brought her to a final climax. I loved the kiss and helping her to orgasm but, to this day, I cannot understand how someone could do sexually aroused during something so anti-social....
Lurker
0 likes
yes i went to the beach and meet up with some friends who had motorcycles, one of them took me around and had an orgasm from the vibration. He was wondering why I held him so tight at one point. Never told him why ,lol
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, on a number of occasions It is almost always triggered by something visual; an attractive young woman wearing heels with her legs crossed in a meeting, a sexy picture of a beautifully dressed woman in a magazine like Elle or by having an attractive waitress wait on me in a restaurant.