Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Which one is more expecting from your BF ? Sexy body ? Romantic mind ? Beautiful face ? and Caring mind ?

last reply
15 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Which one is more important ? Sexy body ? Romantic mind ? Beautiful face ? and Caring mind ?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
All of the above. I have to like his face, body, and mind.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Face (I need to be attracted to you, ok..)

Mind

Everything else will be icing on the cake...

If I don't see a face, mind...imagination..intelligence..
Lurker
0 likes
Mind, soul and body. Just like my love.
Lurker
0 likes
His mind is so, so sexy!!! Then the rest of him!!!! Such a beautiful man!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
A huge long lasting cock
Lurker
0 likes
I love men who are romantic
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Guys are just fuck-buddies to me so they just have to be hot and deserving of me. With girls, I want romance, intelligence, passion, intimacy, and communion of spirit... AND a hot face & bod! ;-)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dani
All of the above. I have to like his face, body, and mind.

This, and if there is no connection intellectually and no sense of humour, then it's not gonna matter what the rest of him is like, it's going nowhere.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can do without the sexy body and the looks but i could not cope without his romantic gestures and his intelligence! Also he makes me laugh which is very important too
[
Lurker
0 likes
Well, my boyfriend is hot and very caring, but it's his attitude, intellect and wit that made me fall for him. I see him through eyes of love, so I see him as handsome and sexy in every way.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by AdrianZane-7
Which one is more important ? Sexy body ? Romantic mind ? Beautiful face ? and Caring mind ?

Romantic and caring mind.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think initially it's face. Then mind and soul. Then body.
I think even if he was gorgeous, but didn't have a personality I wouldn't be able to date him after the sex stage wore off.
Lurker
0 likes
I think first and foremost the mind. I like a man who can keep up with a conversation and make me think. I'm 110% more aroused by intelligence than a pretty face. That said, being physically attracted to someone is obviously crucial. Romance is certainly an added bonus!
Chuckanator
0 likes
I notice what is not there. Wealth or position. I look at what will endure the test of time. Body and face are going to age but the caring and romance bonded with love will endure. As a guy I am aware of appearances and stay as fit and groomed as I find possible but the real challenge is to strengthen the unseen.