last reply
7 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
been a while since I dated

what does the woman expect? tell me what I should do.
CurlyFries
0 likes
I expect for you to be yourself. Nothing more than that. Good luck.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Since I am married and you know I am. I do not mind a little chat over one drink. However I am not out for wine and dine.

If you did not have sex in mind you better turn to the next page of you phone directory.
Lurker
0 likes
I suppose it depends on how well I know you, what our history is, and so forth. I am old-fashioned in a lot of ways, but I want a man to court me and I will respond and flirt back. If a man asks me out I want him to be appropriately dressed for the occasion, but certainly not scruffy, unshaven, and ill-kempt. I am not interested in a man whose main goal seems to be to separate me from my clothes, although if the relationship develops that would be fun. Good manners are every bit as important as ability to kiss or to make love. I'm very choosy!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly
I expect for you to be yourself. Nothing more than that. Good luck.

So a little like this?

LOL
“If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you."
Lurker
0 likes
My expectations will depend on a whole heap of things, like how well do we know each other? Is this a first date? Have we met in person before? If it is a first, or very early date, then I am just looking for an enjoyable evening with good company, a couple of glasses of wine and engaging conversation that floats around like a butterfly from serious to funny to flirty. I am most likely also hoping to find a real connection that might lead to further dates, so being yourself is important. A guy that is relaxed and confident can be a real turn on. All this applies even if it is a third, fourth of fifth date, although there is the added spice (for me) of ending up in bed together. But don't try too hard, because what got you this far is what will you to the next bit.