Male Multiple Orgasms

last reply
23 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
5 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I'm curious how many men may have experienced multiple orgasms, or women whose male partners may have. I'm not familiar with tantric practices, but have heard a man can train his body to respond that way.
Personally, I've had orgasms on occasion that, when about to fade out, return a bit stronger for a brief moment. The only time I feel I had a true multi-orgasmic experience, it was trauma induced. I was one week post op(vasectomy) and the Mrs. and I couldn't wait a moment longer. Let's just say it was a Grand Mal Orgasm that would not end. Well worth the soreness later.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I've experienced it with a guy, but it usually involved some sort of edging, where he only released a little the first go-round and saved the rest for another round immediately after.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
It took years of practice... but I have multiple ones now most every time I edge when masturbating. When I have sex, there are times I will have long ones but they are not multiple ones like when I edge for 60-90+ minutes - the # of edges doesn't seem to matter - I'll hit at least 5 or so good ones during the session.

When I am ready to release, I stroke firmly as the first orgasm begins... it's a big rush - which I will stroke through as the multiple cum shots spit out - as that begins to subside I'll hold steady in either a firm up or down stroke - there is a long but less intense orgasm feeling - during that time there isn't any shooting; just a few drips - then that feeling crescendos to the 2nd orgasm - which is shorter but stronger than the first - it's ending is marked by one final spurt of cum - most times I then slowly stroke a few times as it subsides.

What I just described was learned over years of experimenting and I'd guess everyone is different. I should add I use lube - and when I do it with an anal toy (like a vibrating plug) everything is more intense - to the point where the 2nd one makes my knees buckle sometimes lol...

I look forward to hearing what others do to achieve multiple ones... always interested in learning more pleasure techniques smile
Lurker
0 likes
I always feel rather sorry for men because multiple orgasms are so difficult for them
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am with a man who is multi-orgasmic. I have asked and he says he has done nothing special to get to this point. He seems to think that is the way he is wired.

Do you think that could have something to do with his popularity in college?
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Dani
I've experienced it with a guy, but it usually involved some sort of edging, where he only released a little the first go-round and saved the rest for another round immediately after.

I did experience something much similar to what Dani described a few times, though it mostly happened by accident and only happened 5 times or so in my entire life.

It happened while I was thrusting near the point of orgasm, as I was trying to control my climax. Just a single contraction occurred and small dribble of cum came out of my penis, but the sensation was exactly the same as the contractions usually experienced during regular orgasm.

It just felt great overall, very satisfying and much similar to a tiny orgasm, plus I didn't experience any refractory period whatsoever and could continue fucking just seconds after. It also decreased my level of arousal, taking it from 100% to around 25%, so I could proceed with quite a long energetic session afterward.

I really wish I could 'master' this technique, though I'm not sure if there's any reliable regimen to follow to make it happen. I guess it mostly has to do with Kegels, which I'm already proficient with.
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
This post reminded me of a book I recently found, The Multi-Orgasmic Man. While I am not a man, it was incredibly fascinating. It supposedly teaches a man how to become truly multi-orgasmic. Here is a PDF version of it, check it out.

~duchamp/Books&more/Neurosciences/Reflexologie/Mantak%20Chia/%5BMantak_Chia%5D_The_Multi-Orgasmic_Man.pdf
Common Sense Iconoclast
0 likes
I have experienced multiples. Edging and trying to last as long as possible is usually involved. Basically, you can feel orgasms of perhaps lesser intensity without ejaculating. It is not uncommon for me these days to later have a big an orgasm with ejaculation, but I stay hard, keep thrusting, and then a second comes about 15-30 seconds later, probably with a lot less ejaculate, but still feeling mighty nice! (for my partner and me both). Age has some disadvantages, but I credit it for developing the experience needed to become multi-orgasmic. Even if I don't have multiples, i am enjoying some really wickedly intense orgasms, so it is all good.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open one's mouth and remove all doubt" - Mark Twain (or Lincoln, or Confucius, or...)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dani

I've done that before as well. The first one usually is only a dribble but the second is usually way more intense and comes out as more of an explosion haha!.. I also found out I could do this purely by accident as well!!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I've been with a few men who could re-arm quickly. Never had a man who had multiple orgasms. At least not like we can.
I've never heard that term 'edging' before but it describes the closest thing men can get to multiples quite well I think. Not true multiple orgasms so much as holding the one orgasm back.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I have had one guy who multiple'd. He never withdrew and had two distinct orgasms. Both within about a minute. He nearly passed out after the second one and virtually collapsed on top of me..
He claimed it was like getting kicked in the balls and it took him ages to recover and get his breath back.
He recovered thank heavens and we took a good break between the next couple of times.
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
The only guy I ever had who could do anything like that was a teenager. After he came in me, he stayed big, never pulled out, and just kept fucking me, and came again a few minutes later. He could do that up to 3 times before going limp, but 15 minutes later he could go again. Does that count as multiples?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can have multiple orgasms over and over more then I can count on my hands and feet in one sitting
Lurker
0 likes
Never been there. I've been with some VERY talented little ladies and have had some FABULOUS sex in my life but I've never had any multiple orgasms and have some SERIOUS questions about any exorbitant claims in that regard. I won't say it doesn't happen...once in a very great while, life is FULL of POSSIBILITIES. But as male and female "systems" are SO very different in so many ways I "look askance" at any claims that it's "a normal" occurrence or that very MANY orgasms occur at one time.
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah, I can have multiple orgasms ( as in 2, lol) pretty regularly if I/we make the effort to do so
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Yeah, I have once with my wife, before she was my wife. I came once, then kind of stayed still for a bit, catching my breath. Then in the subtle movement/adjustment, I came again with a couple of spurts about a minute later. All completely accidental I'm afraid.

Otherwise, the closest is when I masturbate and don't stop after I come. The orgasm subsides a little, then intensifies again briefly, but without any cum. But who has the energy for that?
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by BethanyFrasier
The only guy I ever had who could do anything like that was a teenager. After he came in me, he stayed big, never pulled out, and just kept fucking me, and came again a few minutes later. He could do that up to 3 times before going limp, but 15 minutes later he could go again. Does that count as multiples?

That is just about exactly what my Robb does only he is not a teen. The only difference he need a bit more than 15 minutes to be ready to go again.
0 likes
Right here!! It didn't start until 6 years ago. I started to deny myself short orgasms and started teasing and denying myself longer and longer. My first happened after 3 days of teasing. The first multi almost seemed like one long one, but it was 2 back to back. Since then multi orgasms are regular and I now have full body orgasms which at times make me 'roar' because it feels like the head of my cock is going to explode just before I start Rocket Manning all over. I actually owe all this to an ex who dominated and pegged me. Once she taught me the pleasures of denial until my partner was satisfied I have had the best orgasms yet.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A young guy I know can keep going right through his first orgasm. He's had a second as soon as a couple minutes later to as long as maybe an hour later without loosing his erection.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

I have had as many as 20 using an Aneros massager.

Who knows?
0 likes

I had two orgasms with my first experience of a woman.

She was on top & knew what pleased her

When I first orgasmed I thought I heard her sigh but a little later she saw I was turned on again & hopped on me.

I again orgasmed in time.

I don't know if I could have gone again as her boyfriend walked into the bedroom & she freaked