whats it like

last reply
11 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only ever had safe sex with a guy and really want to know what's it like to have bare back sex and feel cum shooting inside of you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
depends on the guy whos fucking you,some you dont even notice they have cum and some its like a hose going up your ass.I love to be barebacked by my master ONLY. it means he owns me in my mind anyway
Lurker
0 likes
I agree. It does depend. Still, feels good
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I haven't tried bareback, or any cock in my ass yet. Only had a strap-on. Always been wonder too, what it feels like to have a guy cum inside me.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There really isn't that much difference. Just A mess to deal with afterward. You don't actually feel the squirting at the time. At least I never have. And it's definitely not enough to warrant risking VD for. When I was young it wasn't so scary, but now there are some really bad diseases out there. Like AIDS
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
First time I did it I felt a really warm feeling inside me as he pushed deep. Later I learned the hard way that you should take a pad or two with you if you are going to do that ! Second time I didnt feel it , he just announced he was done, either way tho It's a wonderful feminine experience
Lurker
0 likes
I dont let my guy use a condom and why should he anyway I know I'm the only one hes fucking,I love feeling his cum shooting inside my 2 love holes
Lurker
0 likes
I personally don't like having sex when a guy uses a condom .I like having him shoot his load all over my face or in my mouth.Some guys cum a lot and some not so much, but when he cums in my ass its a very warm feeling
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest
I personally don't like having sex when a guy uses a condom .I like having him shoot his load all over my face or in my mouth.Some guys cum a lot and some not so much, but when he cums in my ass its a very warm feeling

I only sleep with guys who are Ok so it is always bareback. I also love them to finish in my mouth so it has to be natural.
Lurker
0 likes
I have had sex with only one guy. We met about a year ago and for the first 3 or 4 months he used a condom each time he fucked me. We were both married and were not seeing anyone else but our wives so he wanted to have bare back sex with me. Honestly, I wanted it too. I thought it would be complete submission to let him breed me but still was concerned with the possibility of passing some STD between us and on to our wives so I refused him. After about a month of his pressuring me, I relented and offered to let him bare back me providing we both got tested. He agreed and so we scheduled an appointment at the men's clinic. We both tested negative on all counts including HIV. When we got our results, we could barely wait to get to a motel for my insemination. When he put his cock inside me, I did notice a pleasant difference of skin versus rubber but for me the thought of him cumming inside me put me over the moon. The excitement of our first time got to him as well and he only lasted for a few minutes. I felt his cock throb several times and then a sudden wetness. It was wonderful for us both. He did me again that afternoon and he lasted long enough to cause me to squirt like a girl. We get tested every quarter and I go home with an ass load of his cum each time we are together. Wish we had tested sooner but it was worth the wait.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
im still an anal virgin, so i still have these delights to cum
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I am with a FWB and I have seen his status by looking at a lab report. If negative, I go for it. BB is natural and intimate. Especially, when I Amon my back and he is pounding me missionary style. When you get used to it, BB is heavenly. You can turn into a real slut. My advice is, trait, you will like it.
The romantic bi guy.

Stay horny my friend.