2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Men and boys how accurate are you?
Lurker
0 likes
not very. I don't think there is really away to control how it cums out of you. As long as I hit the general area, i am good
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Not very accurate myself either, as I like to shoot from a certain distance to see my cum flying. I'm also often stroking my dick rather aggressively when I'm cumming, so there's some movement involved as I'm shooting my load. I do hit the general area without any spillover (breasts, stomach, ass), but the face can be problematic (unless I'm voluntarily shooting most of my load in her mouth).

If I stand too close, my first few spurts are too strong and the cum tends to splash. If I stand too far, the last few dribbles don't have enough force and simply fall on the floor. The most efficient way to do it is to shoot from a medium distance while the girl is slightly inclined (or lying horizontally), so that every spurt hits the target as the power of each diminishes.
Lurker
0 likes
Not so accurate. I once tried to cum in a girls mouth and totally missed. Got it in her eyes and hair
Chuckanator
0 likes
I just keep practicing. Right now the target range is closed. But this is where that old saying is applicable. It says, "if you aim at nothing you hit it every time." In that case my aim is dead eye. Or... Nose,... Or cheek... Or...
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I'll knock an apple off a slapper's head. I swear on me mum.
Lurker
0 likes
I can pick-off a nickel in mid-air without fail. So if I bust a nut and it just so happens to get in your nostrils keep thinking it was by mistake. I find naiveté sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i can plaster the side of a barn
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have never had a bulls-eye target to shoot at, but I'll try if it helps answer the question.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not very. On the occasion that I'm cumming somewhere other than inside her, it does not travel very far.

If however, I haven't cum for a while and then do so, it can fairly spurt out. No control over where, though, mainly because I'm too busy having an orgasm to try.
Lurker
0 likes
Majority of time when I masturbate, I shoot standing up with paper towel laid out on the desk - I know my normal distance and amount so usually it all ends up on the towel. When doing that, I keep the angle flat for better accuracy. Sometimes I'll do it laying on my back and just want to feel it shoot over my stomach and chest - and it's tough to miss the landing area that way.

Sometimes when I'm in a hotel room, I'll shoot standing up - just let it fly onto the carpet. I'll clean it up with a towel - and rest assured, most every inch of a hotel room has been touched with cum or bodily fluids of some kind lol... best not to think about it I guess.

On rare occasion, I'll shoot into my mouth by laying on my back and throwing my legs over my head so I'm aiming down at my mouth. Total hit or miss lol... too many variables I think with angle, gravity, spurt etc... usually get some in my mouth but more on face and elsewhere.

I'm not into facials on others - but when I do cum on someone I'd say decent accuracy of intended area (breasts, stomach, ass etc).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chatnstroke

On rare occasion, I'll shoot into my mouth by laying on my back and throwing my legs over my head so I'm aiming down at my mouth. Total hit or miss lol... too many variables I think with angle, gravity, spurt etc... usually get some in my mouth but more on face and elsewhere.

Now that's how I'll picture you in my mind!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Now that's how I'll picture you in my mind!

Maybe I over shared lol... or should respond to forum questions so late at night when tired... but then again it is fun to share smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With a woman I like to cum on the outside of her pussy and lick it up. With a guy I like us to shoot over each others cock then 69
Lurker
0 likes
Not great, has more to do with velocity.. Seems when I'm trying the pressure goes strong.
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by TexasBlaze
Men and boys how accurate are you?

In all honesty, it is hard to control. At the moment of release, yo just have to point your cock at your target and hope for the best. Mthe cum load just goes where it wants though more often than not, depending on the power of my spurts though as I achieve orgasm
Lurker
0 likes
Accuracy may be a bit over rated. Personally, I'm into trick shooting.

Ready? Pull!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
50/50 I guess sometimes it goes right where I aim and sometimes it goes further. Quickly followed by "Sorry I didn't mean to hit your face" :-)
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I just built this target to practice my accuracy. So far so good, I keep performing bullseyes...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

I just built this target to practice my accuracy. So far so good, I keep performing bullseyes...

You could have opened the mouth.
Lurker
0 likes
As long as I'm in her cunt, it really doesn't matter now does it?
Lurker
0 likes
Taking this question literally~ If my legs are in the air & I try to accurately cum in my own mouth; I'm a pretty good shot. Altho I have missed sometimes & hot the ceiling fan..Hahahhahaaa