Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Clitoral and Pussy Lip Stimulation via Tongue or Lips? (Which do you like the best?)

last reply
7 replies
0 watchers
0 likes

clit via tongue licking

5 votes remaining
clit via lip sucking (1 vote) 20%
pussy lips via tongue licking (0 votes) 0%
pussy lips via kissing/lip massage (0 votes) 0%
some combination (7 votes) 140%
something not mentioned (0 votes) 0%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I feel like most guys are under the misconception that when going down on a woman (or rather performing cunnilingus) the best and more pleasurable thing to do is wag their tongue back and forth. I'm a believer of sucking on a clit ... that's, of course, after intentionally neglecting it a while.

I'd love to everyone's comments and opinions on the matter.

Edit:
My mistake. I put the first option as the poll question. First post fail.

Can a mod possibly fix my poll? I might be developing OCD. I popped my first-post cherry and it wasn't as perfect as Hollywood and all the fairy tales made it out to be. Life wasn't gentle.

If ever you sleep with the same one twice, you've sold your soul at the establishment price.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
definitely would choose my clit being sucked over licked any day! Also, I HATE it when a guy starts licking me and shoves his finger in blerrgghhghghghhhh, what's the point in licking if you're fingering as well, so stupid! Get your lips on my clit and suck gently and use your tongue on it whilst sucking too, play with my nipples at the same time and I will be cumming in no time!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by anonymous1526
definitely would choose my clit being sucked over licked any day! Also, I HATE it when a guy starts licking me and shoves his finger in blerrgghhghghghhhh, what's the point in licking if you're fingering as well, so stupid! Get your lips on my clit and suck gently and use your tongue on it whilst sucking too, play with my nipples at the same time and I will be cumming in no time!

Amen. Thank you for the validation.

I know everyone's different though and would love to hear more opinions and perspectives.

If ever you sleep with the same one twice, you've sold your soul at the establishment price.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it when he starts with licking and sucking my lips and then moves on to my clit which by the time he gets there is aching with anticipation. When its done with that combination or anything similar he will have me cumming in no time at all!
Lurker
0 likes
Kissin_and_making_love_to_clit_is_sensual_and_kinky~~! Tonguing_a_clit_is_ecstasy~~! It_makes_them_devour_with_passion~~!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by anonymous1526

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Whispurr
I love it when he starts with licking and sucking my lips and then moves on to my clit which by the time he gets there is aching with anticipation. When its done with that combination or anything similar he will have me cumming in no time at all!

Yes! Definition of tease.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
both lol