Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Chat Rooms - New to the rooms and want some help/advice?

last reply
7 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Site administrator
0 likes
On a few occasions over the last year or so some of the moderators here, with great help from some of the more experienced chat room members in addition, have created a room to offer new members advice and help relating to the chat room experience.

I have to say the last two of these I managed there was not much interest and (laughing) we can't tell you how best to go about 'pulling' other members.

I am more than happy to run another room on an ad hoc or even a regular basis if there is sufficient demand.

Please post in this thread if this is something you would be interested in. Thanks.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it is a pretty good idea. There was many things to learn (and still things to learn) about the chat rooms and the features available. I (and some wonderful friends) try to host a room once a week right now, kind of geared at being a place for folks to come and meet and not feel pressured by the more "busy" or hectic rooms. A place to adjust to the chat room aspect. Music is played for entertainment, people talk about many different topics. I would think to have a successful "INTRODUCTORY" type room, it would be like selling a new product - package it right, promote it, and market it to the consumer (the members/users). We try to keep our room a classy joint, a place where folks can relax and enjoy.
Come visit The SpeakEasy , open on most Saturday nights around 930pm Central Standard Time. A place to relax, unwind, listen to music. Chat, Dance or just Enjoy. Its a classy joint!
Site administrator
0 likes
Thank you for your input. Your room, The SpeakEasy, is going very well from what I hear and see in your thread so credit to you all. It would be nice if you say something like 'New members very welcome' or similar in your room description to encourage the new members in but thats up to you. I think new members to the rooms invariably find it quite daunting even somewhat scary and we need to do what we can to make it a pleasurable experience.

Thanks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
New here just had a chat that got a little weird. Just wonder, does having my dog's picture as my avatar send a message that I'm into that kinda thing?
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by BadDog9
New here just had a chat that got a little weird. Just wonder, does having my dog's picture as my avatar send a message that I'm into that kinda thing?

I dont believe so .. in what way did it get weird .. mail me if you prefer.

edit - mails exchanged.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hi there, I've been to the Mens room and want to post a pic into the chat, but have no idea how to!
Are you liking my style?
Have a looky look at my stories then. Ah, go on.
No really, go on!

A Year to Remember

Alright, just want to get off? Have a look here instead then:
My tumblr photo blog
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by JasperWalton
Hi there, I've been to the Mens room and want to post a pic into the chat, but have no idea how to!

Google some images or upload them to a pic hosting site (you can upload images to a gallery here).

Then simply copy and paste the image url into the chat. The url HAS to end in either .jpg, .gif, or .png in order for the image to appear.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░