Limp Cocks

last reply
11 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
How do you galls feel about sucking or fucking a guy whose cock is only semi hard?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
One of the problem with limp cocks is getting them inside!
Lurker
0 likes
never had that problem, the only time is if i want seconds and have to bring him back to life but job soon done lol so not limp for long mmm
Lurker
0 likes
I like feeling them get hard in my hand, otherwise a limp cock sort of isn't much use to me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well if its semi-hard. It won't be for long. I want the long and hard
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
After a minute or two in my mouth, it'll be fine! ;-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like taking a limp cock in my mouth and waiting a few seconds for it to get really hard haha!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Mostly older men.....
Lurker
0 likes
It's good going to work on a semi if it's to bring it back to life for round two
Lurker
0 likes
i'll suck a limp or semi hard cock. I think of it as a challenge and i'm very competitive. I enjoy making the soft cock go hard. but when if comes to fucking a semi hard I won't. it's too difficult and doesn't feel as good. so ill go down on him until he's hard, then ill fuck.
0 likes
Are you talking about a "CONDITION" here with this question?

I have never encountered this. I would certainly be willing and TRY (atleast with the giving of fellatio) and I would hope it would remedy and all work out for the both of us -otherwise I would feel very sad for him. I would not want to experience this, but I know there is such thing as a medical condition I heard of while surfing medical review journals and I know this can also come with age and happen with situations where there has been too much alcohol use or post-operative.

If I could not encourage, manage, and make it fully erect and hard or they could not - I do not think I would like that AT ALL. (Sorry.) I would feel very bad and very sad for the man who had a condition, especially. I know that nerves can play a part too sometimes, mental as well as physical in the performance, and I would support them in whatever ways possible, seeking a doctors help and so they can deal with it and feel better.

*(If you are talking about a normal situation and no condition ~ then of course, that is no problem at all, and it does not stay semi hard around me... so I would not have a problem or have sex with it semi hard, no. My deal is more about getting the excitement down at that instance, not up, and the rigid hardness to pace or slow and not ejaculate too soon or WAY too soon!)

Sexually though, if this could not remedy itself or was on going, (with or without a doctor's care), it would be something difficult and I would be very unhappy about it. I think I would prefer premature ejaculation to this. I really do not wish to have to deal with something like that- no more than the guy would, I am sure. If I loved them, we'd get through it and I would be supportive. There would be other ways for sexualness. If I was dating and this came to the sex department- then no, sex, satisfaction, and arousal is too important to me at this stage.