shaved down there

last reply
12 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How many dommes or doms like to have their subs shave their private areas as a sign of submission >

How do the subs feel about shaving?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Most women shave as a part of their regular grooming/hygiene routine. It's not very common for a woman to just not shave or at least trim down there...that's just the norm.

I'm curious. If the woman already does shave down there, would it be an act of submission simply because a dom commanded her to do it? I would say not...apart from the dom declaring it so for validation of his dom-hood, I guess.

But this isn't my lifestyle...just an opinion of mine. Feel free to dismiss it on those grounds.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
i always shave down
he doesnt need to ask
Lurker
0 likes
I shave because its a personal preference. I have been with a Dominant partner who has told me not to shave. To obey I just didn't shave for as long as he asked. Each Dom and Master has their own preferences. Shaving or not shaving in result to an order or request is submission. I don't see it any other way.
The Resident Princess
0 likes
He likes it.....I like it.....I wax cause it is better for me and well...it is my body.
Lurker
0 likes
am a guy and I shave it
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I think it would work better if the Dom(me) was to shave the sub. There's more trust required in that, I think.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Dani
Most women shave as a part of their regular grooming/hygiene routine. It's not very common for a woman to just not shave or at least trim down there...that's just the norm.

I'm curious. If the woman already does shave down there, would it be an act of submission simply because a dom commanded her to do it? I would say not...apart from the dom declaring it so for validation of his dom-hood, I guess.

But this isn't my lifestyle...just an opinion of mine. Feel free to dismiss it on those grounds.

The real question is: can you shave it into the shape of a bunny rabbit?
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by Liz
The real question is: can you shave it into the shape of a bunny rabbit?

Did someone say bunny? *perks up one ear*

I guess it's not all black-and-white. While shaving has become the thing to do over the last ten years for obvious reasons, most of us (if they admit it or not) tend to be a bit sloppy with the routine, so the "always smooth" rule probably has an impact on most. It's the ritual that counts when you get up in the morning and the first thing after having a coffee is to make sure you're nice and smooth for your master (or mistress). No more declaring that still soft, beginning stubble that hasn't yet turned itchy to be "smooth enough".

0 likes
We both shave because we want to, and when we want to, (but there can be added fun and encouragements). I do this as part of normal stuff, but we can kink it up and make anything like that a ritual or practice and shave each other, sure, we do not mind and will do that too. It's not exactly like 50 Shades of Grey. We do not take that aspect of "shaving" quite so seriously as a continual or rigid part of our D/s relationship. He is a Daddy-Dom, so I seek to please as a good Little sub. I am more pampered and he humors me. I understand what you are meaning, though.

I used to shave bunny rabbit (Playboy bunny) and heart when I was a teenager!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ChrissieLecker

Did someone say bunny? *perks up one ear*

I guess it's not all black-and-white. While shaving has become the thing to do over the last ten years for obvious reasons, most of us (if they admit it or not) tend to be a bit sloppy with the routine, so the "always smooth" rule probably has an impact on most. It's the ritual that counts when you get up in the morning and the first thing after having a coffee is to make sure you're nice and smooth for your master (or mistress). No more declaring that still soft, beginning stubble that hasn't yet turned itchy to be "smooth enough".

I think it's true that most of us tend to get a bit sloppy smile I have to admit that I can be sloppy with shaving at Times.

I do prefer to be shaved though, not just for sexual preference, but I do a lot of swimming and diving and so it just seems appropriate to shave. However I do have a problem when I shave in that I come up in a rash within minutes pretty much. So sometimes I leave it on purpose as I do not want the hassle of the rash, especially as it leaves me feeling quite self conscious.

But over all yes I prefer to shave
0 likes
Re: D/s relationship practice: I guess you could say we do ~ "as a sign of submission"... and may go a bit farther but not rigidly so or ritualistically.