Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies, how do you feel about posing for photographs?

last reply
10 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
No, I'm no talking about nice portaits overlooking some scenic spot or snapshots commemorating an event. I'm talking about an erotic photo shoot. It could be nude photos, or (my favorite) posing in a sexy outfit, say one that is hot enough that you probably wouldn't wear it in public.

Have you ever done so? If so , who was your photographer, and did you enjoy the experience? Were there others involved? How widely were the resulting photos distributed?

I have a thousand questions, but let's start with these for now.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I have posed for photos in sexy underwear before, nothing professional just a close pal who owned a nice camera took some shots. Yea I enjoyed it, it was good fun! Nope, no others involved although that would of made it even more fun! The photos were not distributed anywhere apart from me and him. I don't want you to message me asking a thousand questions on this matter, just wanted to point that out.
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Lurker
0 likes
I think if I were a little younger I would enjoy the thrill of lingerie or nude shots
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by anonymous1526
Yes, I have posed for photos in sexy underwear before, nothing professional just a close pal who owned a nice camera took some shots. Yea I enjoyed it, it was good fun! Nope, no others involved although that would of made it even more fun! The photos were not distributed anywhere apart from me and him. I don't want you to message me asking a thousand questions on this matter, just wanted to point that out.

Thanks for the reply! I didn't mean to imply that I would bombard anybody with a thousand questions...just more along the lines of 'inquiring minds want to know". I love to shoot sexy/erotic photos and was just curious about how it feels from the lady's side - whether it's enjoyable, how far it went, what sort of photos and for what purpose, and so on. Remember, to us guys, women can be a deep mystery. :-)
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I was a model for the art and photography departments at Ohio State when I was a student there, and I loved the experience! I was photographed (and drawn) by students and faculty, and by professional photographers who would guest-lecture or audit courses. After graduation I continued to model for several photographers I'd met while I was on the university models-list, and posed for many nude and glamor photo-shoots. My current boyfriend is one of those photographers and I've been posing nude for him for fifteen years. My photos have found there way into student portfolios along with professionals from the central-Ohio area, but unfortunately, I don't own the rights to those. I have hundreds of nudes of myself however that my boyfriend and some of his friends have shot, taken mostly through my twenties and early thirties. I am very comfortable being nude in front of the camera (most say my smile is bigger when I'm naked than when I have clothes on!), and I have done nude photo-shoots in outdoor settings all over central Ohio.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by JacquieJ
I think if I were a little younger I would enjoy the thrill of lingerie or nude shots

Jacquie, one thing that I've noticed that I think is kind of interesting. It seems that there are many men out there (based on my own wildly unscientific observations) who do not equate age with being sexy or erotic. I know that seems to fly in the face of perception, but the truth seems to be that the popular perception of what constitutes sexy doesn't always square with the reality of a sexy woman (or man).

What I'm trying to say is that I sincerely hope you won't allow popular perception of what constitutes sexy to interfere with the thrill of a lingerie or nude photo shoot. Speaking from personal experience, I have photographed women who are beyond mid-50s, and it was a remarkable experience...such innate eroticism and sex appeal just waiting to be revealed.

I sincerely hope you go for it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would do it for a charity event and also be the one behind the camera

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes. I used to model, and still do for my man.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Funny you ask, I'm actually an erotic model none of my real hardcore stuff is on here, message me and ask for some more of my photo's if your lucky then you might get some ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JacquieJ

I have to agree with busterx4x and his reply to you.

I have photographed two partners, (and returned all material when my wife and I separated)
Neither women were young, or even slim. But they were beautiful in my eyes and that's all that matters.