24 horrible truths about sex we wish someone had taught us in sex education

last reply
19 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Mazztastic
0 likes
I saw this in the Metro newspaper today and I thought it was very Lush...

There was more we should have been taught, aside from how many days our menstrual cycle lasted and how to put a condom on a banana…

1. Men will always be obsessed with your bum hole.

2. 96% of the times you have sex will be initiated by a man pushing his hard-on into your back while you try to sleep.

3. People don’t actually eat food off each others’ naked bodies in real life. Not unless they want Nutella mingling with their fallopian tubes.

4. Nor do people really ever use flavoured condoms, especially not for penetrative sex. Sticky, blueberry-flavoured thighs anyone?

5. Giving oral sex will make you gag and think you’re about to throw up approximately 67,542 times throughout your entire life.

6. Despite growing older and accepting it’s a part of adult life, watching a sex scene on TV with your parents will never get easier.

7. You won’t fall asleep gracefully the minute sex is over. First, you’ll waddle to the toilet to clean up – and then maybe you’ll check Twitter.

8. Fanny farts are a thing. End of.

9. Sex anywhere aside from a bed is pretty uncomfortable and difficult. You’ll get bruises, it’ll hurt but you’ll pretend to love every second of it.

10. The majority of you (70%) won’t EVER be able to orgasm through penetrative sex on its own. True story.

11. The contraceptive pill will probably turn you into a hormonal beast.

12. But you’ll be so terrified by all other types of long-term contraception you’ll stick with it anyway. You want to put WHAT up there for HOW many years?!

13. Every time you have an STD test you’ll be 102% sure you have HIV, or at least a spot of Chlamydia.

14. You’ll also Google ‘pregnancy symptoms’ approximately seven times a month. If you’re not pregnant than WHY have you been eating so much bread?!

15. You’ll buy enough of Tesco’s cheapest pregnancy tests over the course of your lifetime to stock a village pharmacy.

16. You will pretty much definitely do a poo during childbirth (soz).

17. And it’s also possible to rip from your vagina to your bum hole when the baby comes out.

18. Cystitis will be a constant battle and will include a lot of wees that only produce a teaspoon of urine. Good.

19. Boys will want to ejaculate in places that aren’t your vagina.

20. And when said semen lands on your skin, you’ll be surprised at how smooth and silky it makes it.

21. You’ll always be slightly scared that if you ever got famous, the boyfriend you had at 15 will circulate topless photos of you.

22. People can say sex burns 200 calories an hour as many times as they want, it will NOT give you Cheryl Cole’s body.

23. Most of the times you have sex you’ll be wearing a nude T-shirt bra and greying pants from Primark, rather than sexy lingerie from Victoria’s Secret, and you won’t even be ashamed.

24. You WILL have sexual partners that you’ll look back on and a tiny bit of sick will start to rise in your throat. It’s OK, it happens to all of us.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/06/30/24-horrible-truths-about-sex-we-wish-someone-had-taught-us-in-sex-education-4777860/

You might want to add more horrible truths of your own underneath... I'm sure there are plenty!!

Lurker
0 likes
The man will sometimes fail to get an erection and it's not because he's not attracted to you anymore(god knows how many times I've had to give that speech to female friends that tried to get their zombie like boyfriend to fuck them after a 14 hour shift with full stress.)

Premature ejaculation happens. It does not mean you're shite in bed.

Just because she doesn't have an orgasm every single time doesn't mean you're crap in bed

You will get erections in awkward situations and people will notice

If you put on loud music/TV everyone will know that you're having sex
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by elitfromnorth
The man will sometimes fail to get an erection and it's not because he's not attracted to you anymore(god knows how many times I've had to give that speech to female friends that tried to get their zombie like boyfriend to fuck them after a 14 hour shift with full stress.)

Premature ejaculation happens. It does not mean you're shite in bed.

Just because she doesn't have an orgasm every single time doesn't mean you're crap in bed

You will get erections in awkward situations and people will notice

If you put on loud music/TV everyone will know that you're having sex

or Skyping. LOL LOL

and yet I'm sure my neighbors hear me getting off anyway.. LOL..
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

That's the best part. Make that pussy go pfrtfrtfrtfrtfrt.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just because she’s older and married it doesn’t mean she’s going to transform you from a fumbling cretin into a sex god.

Sex on the Beach might be a great drink, but it usually ends up with sand in places it definitely shouldn’t go. Ouch!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very, very funny smile
Lurker
0 likes
Lube sticks to doorhandles and taps.

The whole room will reek of sex afterwards. Open the window when done.

Sniffing chilipowder off the bellybutton is not considered "spicing it up"

Mentioning the basket full of laundry is not dirty talk.

Calling her a naughty girl will give you traumas when you disciplin your kid(same goes for who's your daddy)

Calling a penis "cute" is never acceptable. NEVER
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nobody has an attractive sex-face. You all look like your trying to catch flies in your mouth.

watching one of your own 'home movies' will result in one of the following: 'We are NOT doing that again', 'I need to go back to the gym' or 'the lighting makes me look fat'.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sex toys are great fun in the bedroom but there will never be a good way to store them that involves spontaneous access and the inability of others to find them.

You'll never remember to buy more condoms until you are already out.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Quote by Lillyart14
Nobody has an attractive sex-face. You all look like your trying to catch flies in your mouth.

lol!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

There was more we should have been taught, aside from how many days our menstrual cycle lasted and how to put a condom on a banana…

2. 96% of the times you have sex will be initiated by a man pushing his hard-on into your back while you try to sleep.

3. People don’t actually eat food off each others’ naked bodies in real life. Not unless they want Nutella mingling with their fallopian tubes.

4. Nor do people really ever use flavoured condoms, especially not for penetrative sex. Sticky, blueberry-flavoured thighs anyone?

5. Giving oral sex will make you gag and think you’re about to throw up approximately 67,542 times throughout your entire life.

6. Despite growing older and accepting it’s a part of adult life, watching a sex scene on TV with your parents will never get easier.

7. You won’t fall asleep gracefully the minute sex is over. First, you’ll waddle to the toilet to clean up – and then maybe you’ll check Twitter.

9. Sex anywhere aside from a bed is pretty uncomfortable and difficult. You’ll get bruises, it’ll hurt but you’ll pretend to love every second of it.

10. The majority of you (70%) won’t EVER be able to orgasm through penetrative sex on its own. True story.

12. But you’ll be so terrified by all other types of long-term contraception you’ll stick with it anyway. You want to put WHAT up there for HOW many years?!

13. Every time you have an STD test you’ll be 102% sure you have HIV, or at least a spot of Chlamydia.

14. You’ll also Google ‘pregnancy symptoms’ approximately seven times a month. If you’re not pregnant than WHY have you been eating so much bread?!

15. You’ll buy enough of Tesco’s cheapest pregnancy tests over the course of your lifetime to stock a village pharmacy.

17. And it’s also possible to rip from your vagina to your bum hole when the baby comes out.

18. Cystitis will be a constant battle and will include a lot of wees that only produce a teaspoon of urine. Good.

20. And when said semen lands on your skin, you’ll be surprised at how smooth and silky it makes it.

21. You’ll always be slightly scared that if you ever got famous, the boyfriend you had at 15 will circulate topless photos of you.

22. People can say sex burns 200 calories an hour as many times as they want, it will NOT give you Cheryl Cole’s body.

23. Most of the times you have sex you’ll be wearing a nude T-shirt bra and greying pants from Primark, rather than sexy lingerie from Victoria’s Secret, and you won’t even be ashamed.

24. You WILL have sexual partners that you’ll look back on and a tiny bit of sick will start to rise in your throat. It’s OK, it happens to all of us.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/06/30/24-horrible-truths-about-sex-we-wish-someone-had-taught-us-in-sex-education-4777860/

You might want to add more horrible truths of your own underneath... I'm sure there are plenty!!

I taught Sex Education for decades and was NOT aware of more than 2 of these critically important facts. Now I am wondering about the importance of what I DID teach! ;)
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

25. 55% of women fake orgasams. 0 % of men do.
Lurker
0 likes
# 8 is quite hilarious - and it`s happened more than once throughout my sexual encounters. Most people have been privy to boob farts - which like armpit farts are accomplished by mashing two pectoral regions ~ though no one ever mentions the tit trombone - but who cares when she`s grinding tightly against your chest. You laugh it off and continue.
Awesome Lady
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo

25. 55% of women fake orgasams. 0 % of men do.

The Linebacker
0 likes
I strongly disagree with some of these:

1. Men will always be obsessed with your bum hole. BULLSHIT! I have only initiated anal sex about 20x ever, most of the time the female asked for it.

2. 96% of the times you have sex will be initiated by a man pushing his hard-on into your back while you try to sleep. BULLSHIT! My wife initiates sex about 60% to my 40%. Most of my old girlfriends initiated sex as much as I did or more, and I like to have sex a lot.

3. People don’t actually eat food off each others’ naked bodies in real life. Not unless they want Nutella mingling with their fallopian tubes. BULLSHIT! Yes they do. My wife and I have eaten and used food lots of times. I did with past girlfriends several times

5. Giving oral sex will make you gag and think you’re about to throw up approximately 67,542 times throughout your entire life. I CALL THE HUGE GIANT BULLSHIT ON THIS! Whoever wrote this article must be licking someone very nasty!

9. Sex anywhere aside from a bed is pretty uncomfortable and difficult. You’ll get bruises, it’ll hurt but you’ll pretend to love every second of it. BULLSHIT! Sofas are comfortable. thick soft rugs on the floor. Blankets outside. The backseat of the car is not too bad at all, of course we have some big cars in the States.

23. Most of the times you have sex you’ll be wearing a nude T-shirt bra and greying pants from Primark, rather than sexy lingerie from Victoria’s Secret, and you won’t even be ashamed. WHAT? This newspaper article was written by one boring ass person.

But I have to agree about watching a sex scene on TV with your parents. I'll leave the room if at all possible. And pussy farts, just a fact of life.(Fanny is the rear end in my part of the world and yeah those fart quite often. ha)

Some additions, etc.

Guys, you may at some time in your life you'll have a girlfriend that fakes being pregnant to try and hold on to you. Or as in the case of a couple of friends of mine, have girls try and extort money for an abortion when they are really behind on their rent or car payment, not pregnant at all. Both of those scenarios are fairly common.

And for the record, I am a man and, yes, I have faked an orgasm before. I promise you that I'm not the only one. "Yeah I came in you, sometimes only a light amount comes out." Because you really just want to go home.

10. The majority of you (70%) won’t EVER be able to orgasm through penetrative sex on its own. True story. Sometimes you catch a dead fish and she just lays there, like a 'dead fish'. You just quit and have to leave and never go back.

Some chick is going to scratch your back so bad that you don't want to have sex for a few days.

Some chick will suck your cock so hard that it turns purple and black, and you might marry her.

Some chick will squirt in your face.

You'll have that time your doing your best to have quiet sex so you don't get caught, but she loses it during orgasm and screams out making a spectacle of you both.

You will get caught having public sex, and no matter how old you are, you pray no one tells your mom.

One day she will accidentally smack your nuts real hard while she's having an orgasm. Give it 5 minutes and make her kiss you where it had hurt. And you're ready to go again.

21. You’ll always be slightly scared that if you ever got famous, the boyfriend you had at 15 will circulate topless photos of you. Actually past pictures and videos are going to torment you. They may actually cost you a lot of money.

If you check Twitter after sex, you must not be very good at sex. Sorry, but that had to be said.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
26. In the reverse cowgirl position, he gets a lovely view of the action and your bottom going up and down while you watch his toes curl.
Princess Blondie
0 likes
I laughed too hard on these. So many of them true, some silly, as Buz pointed out. I should jot them down and share em with my friends. lololol
†Jinxy Approved†