Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What kind of story are you looking to read?

last reply
2 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So many kinds of stories..you want FemDomme, M/f, F/m,or what particular elements do you want to find in a story line that interests you ?? What kind of kink, or relationahip ? So many stories here and elsewhere online...What would make you choose one to read out of so many choices?
Lurker
0 likes
I personally love stories about exhibitionist wives. I loved it when my wife flashed her goodies to strangers. Not into cuck type things but adding excitement to a couples sex life is where its at for me. Maybe adding actual sharing or just showing off. Fantasize about taking my wife shoe shopping in a sexy dress without panties! Mmmm.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
There aren't nearly enough watersports stories in the world. Just sayin'

I like other stuff, like voyeur/exhibitionist (when its written well) and male submission/female dominance stories that aren't exactly FemDom with the treating men like crap. But just general sensual domination with the woman in charge and the man begging to come, and also Female Domiance in a lesbian context too. Also. Technosexuality --- ROBOT SEX ... yes the scifi geek in me wants some technosmut haha. And I think those are the main things I look for when reading...there are more, but those are the top.