Prostate stimulation

last reply
12 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
How many guys have tried prostate stimulation?,what are the best methods to reaching an orgasm by stimulating the prostate,any advice is much appreciated
The Linebacker
0 likes
My wife stimulates my prostrate by finger play or with a very small skinny vibrator. It really feels great for her to do that while she is giving me head.
Lurker
0 likes
I think prostate stimulation is awesome - it really is the male G spot. If you use your finger, lube it up good then with your palm facing your balls... slide your finger in and make slow "come to me" type movements - your prostate is about the size of a walnut and it will start to firm a bit as you massage it... I like to really work my prostate for awhile before touching my cock... which will usually get fairly hard quickly... and soon starts to produce some pre-cum as the prostate gets aroused... when I do start to stroke I keep massaging the prostate... and continue to do so when I am cumming... produces an amazing orgasm from deep inside... and often the cum shooting out is more and stronger bursts.

More often though I use a toy. My current favorite is flared 5 inch dildo with a bullet vibe... it's perfect for sitting. Usually I slide it in and let it sit for a bit then turn on the vibe... no cock touching for awhile... then edge for as long as I can hold out. The result is a mind blowing, full body orgasm.

I've also used a toy called the Rude Boy (has a curve to it) - it works great too... and one of these days I'm going to get an Aneros which gets rave reviews.

Bottom line... for me - a prostate based orgasm is extremely powerful and pleasurable. Hope you try it - and be patient - you might not hit it just right the first time or two - but once you do... enjoy smile
Lurker
0 likes
thanks for the advice thus far,will take it all on board and see how i go
Lurker
0 likes
OK, my wife has tried but just isn't well educated in that area.

I think the first time I had a prostate exam was when I turned 55. Our doctor was a male back then and it was a bit uncomfortable the first time. But the other times it felt sort of good and I felt like I was needing to urinate.

Then we retired and bought a new home in another area and found a new doctor. This lady is my age and a cool lady. I remember being a little surprised when, during my first exam, she and I were alone in the exam room. The told me to drop my pants and underwear and she examined, closely, by penis and testicles. That was sort of hot to watch and feel.

When I started first getting some erection she told me to turn around and bend over with my upper body on the exam table. She put the glove on and lubed it and went right in and hit my prostate the first try. And, unlike the other doctor, she gave it a very thorough examination! This time instead of feeling like I might urinate, I felt like I might ejaculate. I go in every six months now because I'm over 65. But I only get the complete exam, with prostate check, once a year. I think it's because that's all my insurance pays for. I'd be willing to pay the difference though. LOL!
0 likes
I've played with my own prostate but only with fingers. Gave myself one hell of an O. However, I may try a prostate stimulating toy of some kind if I do it again. I found it a bit awkward to get the finger where it need to go.
Lurker
0 likes
I always find it hard to do so while masturbating, the best so far i have found it to masturbate lying down in the shower and direct the shower up your hole, always feels great ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ByNight
I always find it hard to do so while masturbating, the best so far i have found it to masturbate lying down in the shower and direct the shower up your hole, always feels great ;)

That's just anal douching. I've never found that stimulating my prostate.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I've found that a small, vibrating butt plug can be amazing if I flex my hips right. Grinding it into the seat of my desk chair while masturbating will send me off like a rocket. I don't really know if that's the prostate causing that, but I can say that what ever it is, it's worth doing again.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by dpw
That's just anal douching. I've never found that stimulating my prostate.

I bet reading my posts stimulates your prostate in all the best possible ways though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

I bet reading my posts stimulates your prostate in all the best possible ways though.

Ok, you got me! I don't even have to read the posts, I just see the name and everything is stimulated!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I visit a massage parlor on occasion, same one and request the same lady all the time! After the table shower and massage which is extremely good, she will sit on the end of the table with either leg on each side and then have me lay my legs on top hers. She will then insert her finger and massage my prostate slowly after 10 minutes or so she will jerk me off and it is mind blowing! Just outstanding, not a young thing just off the boat mid to late 30's maybe early forties and has been at this spa for a few years.

$60.00 and a $50.00 tip and well worth it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Eodman
I visit a massage parlor on occasion, same one and request the same lady all the time! After the table shower and massage which is extremely good, she will sit on the end of the table with either leg on each side and then have me lay my legs on top hers. She will then insert her finger and massage my prostate slowly after 10 minutes or so she will jerk me off and it is mind blowing! Just outstanding, not a young thing just off the boat mid to late 30's maybe early forties and has been at this spa for a few years.

$60.00 and a $50.00 tip and well worth it!

I could have made a fortune!