Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Finally, the real reason to ban gay marriage. :)

last reply
19 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
buahahah, I laughed my ass of first minute, then I covered my open mouth and was shaking my head in disbelieve. Is it possible? Can people really be that stupid? The worst part is that he thought that he provided court some solid facts, that he was smart about it..he was just blabbing some infos in one sentence.
I am terrified for next generations. Terrified.
Lurker
0 likes
An obvious researcher
His boyfriend is waiting at the independent tea bar. I mean really?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
This is just weird. It's not even arguing, more like the speaker has just memorised a stream of text and is repeating it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Oh good grief!!

I don't understand why some people have such a problem with gay people, or same sex marriage. They act like it needs to be treated like some sort of alien invasion.

Did he basically say that what causes aids is the sperm being ejaculated into the anus? The clip kept cracking up on my phone. Obviously he and his wife don't do anal, lol.
Try anything once, twice if you like it.
Check out my stories below, enjoy! ;)

https://www.lushstories.com/rubz/stories
0 likes
The problem I have with this is that he's essentially saying anal sex causes aids in the first place. Now I won't argue with the science behind it...but is that not an argument against anal sex, not gay marriage or gay sex?...I mean many couples do practice anal sex, whether they are two men or a man and a woman.

The real thing here is umm why do people even care if gay people are getting married?
It doesn't affect you in the slightest, I'm all for gay marriage...this whole argument is simply brought about by the idea that all marriage or union has to be born of religion when it simply does not have to be at all!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
People still think aids is from anal sex? really! have people really never heard of virology before. From what I understand aids is actually a virus originally found in a species of monkey in Asia somewhere that somehow adapted and spread to the human population through a bite or something.
Matriarch
0 likes
I loved the nonplus look of the vicar behind him, while he was spouting all that nonsense.

For the good of humanity's progress, he shouldn't have been allowed to breed.
Lurker
0 likes
Nothing wrong with it. As long as there's love what's the problem?
Lurker
0 likes
ughh republicans why do we let these people breathe freely they are taking up all of our precious oxygen
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by Ebrit
People still think aids is from anal sex? really! have people really never heard of virology before. From what I understand aids is actually a virus originally found in a species of monkey in Asia somewhere that somehow adapted and spread to the human population through a bite or something.

There is a theory that it was from simian products in some vaccinations (in the same way that CJD was possibly spread from bovine material that way...)
Lurker
0 likes
Gay tendencies. I am bi and I don't think as much about it. It isn't about sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love my babes and i do not mind her tendencies.
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
What planet is this guy living on? "People who marry do have sex"? Bahahaha!
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Lurker
0 likes
Why oh why are people so disturbed by the idea of gay marriage? If two people love each other, and want to pledge their lives to each other, why should they be denied? I do wonder what century people are living in.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You would think, That a person who was about to address the State House of Rep., Would have ran their speech past a few folks before making a fool of themselves!?!?! WTF? In the 2 years since this moron went on record with his Ignorance, I hope he's been taught an Anatomy lesson!
0 likes
My sister's partner died this year

Because of where they lived, she had no rights

She couldnt even claim the ashes

Her partners family took the bank accounts and the ashes

They both these ladies were faithful and together for 23 years

She lost the house cars and the love of her life

I cannot fathom how faithful true love could ever be wrong

But I have lost a lot of so called friends over my defense of gay marriage

For my sister for all I will fight until I die for the right of all to be married

Am sorry I am so serious ...I am so passionate about this!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Honestly, I don't think he's really believing what he's saying. And if he is, good lord, I fear for what else he thinks is "evidence" and all to truly go against gay people being together or marrying. I may not be that knowledgeable when it comes to things such as medical conditions, but that sounds absolutely ridiculous.
'tis himself!
0 likes
Lying sack.

I live in Minnesota; this is one of the reasons I want to go back to Massachusetts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You want to ban gay marriage but yet you let idiots like that roam the streets. Lol. He's probably grumpy because he's never had a blow job. Stupid people make mad.
cdyk