Login

Comments on Profile.

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Which sites work best for comments on friends profile.
Is there any special code for the graphical kind.
Tried to post one but it failed horribly.
Site administrator
0 likes
Im sorry I dont really grasp your question .. sites?. I assume all you want to do is post text and/or images on a friends 'wall' using the comment box under 'Friends Comments' on the friends profile?.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Including images is normally straight forward. Just make sure that you copy the link to the image, not to the containing page, then click on the middle button above the comment box and paste the image link into the popup. I mostly tend to use images from my hard disk and upload them using the rightmost button, so I can't say if there are sites that try to prohibit that in some way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I tried to use photobucket with the whole img html part copied and tried pasting it. Got no graphic coming up.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by NightStalker73au
I tried to use photobucket with the whole img html part copied and tried pasting it. Got no graphic coming up.

Just use the middle icon (highlighted in yellow), then paste just the link without any fancy html stuff into the popup:

Once you click OK, you'll see the link in the box:

That's all.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Make sure the image code uses no + signs. If you see those delete them and the image may work fine after that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ChrissieLecker

Just use the middle icon (highlighted in yellow), then paste just the link without any fancy html stuff into the popup:

Once you click OK, you'll see the link in the box:

That's all.

Thank You for that.