Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anyone ever get caught having sex in a pool?

last reply
13 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ever get caught by cops for having sex in a public place like a pool? Want to share your story on TV? You can contact me at by email at .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I live in a swim community and we have security cameras at our clubhouse around our pool and one night there was a couple who was busted by the cops for having sex in the pool after hours...The president of the HOA had just logged on to review the days footage and saw the two guys going at it..They didnt even live in our community...not sure what happened with that, but I just remember the neighborhood having to close the pool down and it be cleaned. LoL....
Lurker
0 likes
I wasn't caught by the cops, but by other people coming to use the pool in the apartment complex that I used to live in.
We were in the spa/hot tub (which was next to the pool) and I was just slowly rocking on him as we talked and someone came in.
It could have just looked like we were cuddling though, as no one said anything to us.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Four of us jumped the fence of a public pool at night for a skinny dip. My girlfriend at the time and I started "coitus a unda" down one end of the pool and the other two caught us. Not sure that was what you would describe as getting caught
To boldly Lush where no one has Lushed before
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never in a pool, but I was caught having sex in the ocean.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not yet....but I'm about to go for a swim so fingers crossed
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I got caught once as a teen. We snuck in at night and suddenly the lights came on. We managed to get out and run away before we were recognized.

I have been watched having sex in a pool several times as an adult, but not sure if the person watching knew that I knew they were watching.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Not in a pool, but in a hot tub near the pool at a hotel in Niagara Falls. It was late at night and we didn't think anyone would be coming down to use it that late, but there was a closed-circuit camera trained on the hot-tub that we didn't see, which was our undoing.
The Linebacker
0 likes
My wife and I were having sex in the car and somehow pushed speed dial on my wife's phone for her mom. Yes she heard us having sex. Ugh!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We were having sex in the hot tub outdoors next to our room in a resort. We believed that we could not be seen and it was 9pm. The next day we were hiking along a trail in the area and met a couple staying in the same resort. They mentioned that there were a couple in the spa the night before having a great time and they watched them for a while, they said they must have been honeymooners as they really got into it a few times. We didn't say a word. Ten minutes up the track we nearly wet ourselves laughing - if only they had known.