Looking for an author

last reply
2 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Have a real story that I would love to have put in writing but I'm not the greatest writer.

It involves my GF and best friend.

Jamie is my GF and Dave is best friend.

Dave is quirky and a little nerdy and always got under her skin but he was always trying to sneak peeks of body or down her shirt. He even crept to a door once we left open while she was changing.

Jamie is gorgeous and frankly out of my league. 5'3 108 blonde, blue eyes, large 34 C/small 34 D and completely shaven. She liked showing off some and when Dave got married she hated his wife and showed even more just to piss her off.

During sex we would often talk about threesomes or seeing her with another guy and eventually we got drunk one night and fueled by drunkenness, hate for Dave's wife and being horny from fooling around Jamie agreed to put a plan in motion that involved Dave getting the head I knew he fantasized about because he shared with me. However Jamie discovered Dave had a big surprise that led her to do more.

I can gave the history and the details if it sounds like an idea that interests you.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by SharingBF
Have a real story that I would love to have put in writing but I'm not the greatest writer.

It involves my GF and best friend.

Jamie is my GF and Dave is best friend.

Dave is quirky and a little nerdy and always got under her skin but he was always trying to sneak peeks of body or down her shirt. He even crept to a door once we left open while she was changing.

Jamie is gorgeous and frankly out of my league. 5'3 108 blonde, blue eyes, large 34 C/small 34 D and completely shaven. She liked showing off some and when Dave got married she hated his wife and showed even more just to piss her off.

During sex we would often talk about threesomes or seeing her with another guy and eventually we got drunk one night and fueled by drunkenness, hate for Dave's wife and being horny from fooling around Jamie agreed to put a plan in motion that involved Dave getting the head I knew he fantasized about because he shared with me. However Jamie discovered Dave had a big surprise that led her to do more.

I can gave the history and the details if it sounds like an idea that interests you.

Honestly? NO ONE here started out as a great writer. Great writing takes practice.

Try it, you might find you enjoy it more than you thought you might. I know I do. Besides, no one here is going to be half as invested in your story as you are.

Welcome to lush, it's a great place to try out new things
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Whilst I agree and echo Dirty-D's comments above, and there is nothing wrong with the way you have written your original post, I have had some fantastic fun writing stories for others, along the lines that you propose. However, the writing process that I use involves me asking for all kinds of very personal details including some that you may not want to share. Not all of them will make it into any story, but they all help with the background and context. If you are happy to explore further, then try reading an example of my work (Jennifer in Exhibitionist category) and then PM me. Even if I don't proceed to write something for you, I could help with editing your own efforts.