Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you ever date or have sex with a "Little" Person?

last reply
9 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Yes some of the dwarves in 'The Hobbit' were hotties, but I am not speaking of that.

Would you have sex with a Little Person?
There are those who have or would date Little People and there are Little People fetishes. What about you?

How tall is your minimum Ladies?
What do you like?
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
If I were still single and the opportunity were to arise, then yes. I've dated all kinds of men so why not try a "little person".

I only won't now because my husband won't understand.
0 likes
I was asked out by one once, and he was very adament! I politely declined and was in no position to "buy" some stranger dinner ... I typically do not buy a date's dinner anyway, and not on the first time out! He also refused to stop asking me!

I have no phobia or fetish.
I DO like my partner to usually be atleast a little taller than me~ I am very short.
I have never went out with or had sex with a Little Person, so I guess I just don't normally think about it, as I have not met very many.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's only been my longlife dream..
The devil's going to make me a free woman. The devil's going to set me free. Dead bodies everywhere...
Lurker
0 likes
I've dated a little person, but never had sex with one though. I would not have a problem with having sex with a little person.
Candyman
0 likes
A little person would be female for me, duh. Never dated one, but had a friendship with one during high school. She was fun to be around, though neither of us were 'that' interested in each other.
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Lurker
0 likes
Gee fuck what does everyone call a little person, i am 4'10" l get mothered like i am a young girl, makes people reel in shock if they see me kissing a bf they think hes a paedo lol so please do not go off little people it may be me eager fora bonk !!!
0 likes
Quote by bitontheside
What does everyone call " a little person," I am 4'10" ...so please do not go off little people, it may be me eager for a boink!!!

I am small in height, too, but I was referring specifically to the community of "dwarfism" which is under 4'10"/58 in; 147 cm.People may have a height preference, but I was wondering about this in particular.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
With a Hobbit? They're a little too hairy! ...with Tyrion Lannister? Oh yeah! :-)
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
With a Hobbit? They're a little too hairy!

You know what they say about men with big feet, right?

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===