Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you or have you ever dated or had sex with a Little Person?

last reply
11 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes

Would you have sex with a Little Person?
There are those who have or would go out with Little People and there are Little People fetishes. What about you?

What do you like?
What is your height preference?

I am just asking because I thought of this and wondered. I have not met but a few. Two were twin little girls and one male asked me out, but I did not want to -he was rude and pushy anyway. I like someone a little taller than me, but some people find this to be a turn on. What do you Gentlemen think about for you?
Lurker
0 likes
Shortest female I was ever with was 4'11", and she was a wild girl in the sack!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The shortest female was 4' 11" and male was 5' 5". Both had a great pesonaliy, which is what attracted me.
If age is only a number, surely so is height.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When my wife and I married 28 yrs ago, she was 4'10'', now she's 4'8''. Granted when we first married sex was everyday to every other day. now, no so often but is still just as great.
Clumeleon
0 likes
I would never rule it out, because you never know who you're going to fall for. I've never really considered it, to be honest, and I certainly don't have a fetish.

In general, I'm more attracted to tall women, so I guess there would have to be something quite special about her for her to catch my attention.

Good question.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you mean a leprechaun??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never met a little person, but I wouldn't say no to Peter Dinklage
Lurker
0 likes
I'm 6foot 6... everyone is a little person to me haha
Lurker
0 likes
Would you have sex with a Little Person?
What do you like?
What is your height preference?

I am just asking because I thought of this and wondered. I have not met but a few. Two were twin little girls and one male asked me out, but I did not want to -he was rude and pushy anyway. I like someone a little taller than me, but some people find this to be a turn on. What do you Gentlemen think about for you?

I would, but have never done it. I've never actually known a "little person," so I guess the opportunity never came up. I've dated a woman, though, who made me feel little (in that same sense, not "small and insignificant" like my second ex-wife did). She was nearly 7 feet tall, and I'm only 5'10".
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I have dated my fair share of Asian girls.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I certainly wouldn't seek one out. But if they have a great personality of course id date them ^_^ . I actually prefer smaller girls sexually. From 5'2 to 5'7 but all women are welcome to come take a ride on the tower of terror ;).<Omg that's so corny ahahah
The Code of a toy:
Pleasure can be achieved through joy or Sex.
To provide one with pleasure is to live. To live is to please someone.
A day without laughter or Sex is a day not worth recalling. A day that was not worth living. Those days don't exist toy a toy. I'm the BoyToy of Lush.
I'm the Best of them all.