Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If you realized that your decent close friend has a naughty mind , who is hiding his naughty mind , What will you do ?

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
If you realized that your decent close friend has a naughty mind , who is hiding his naughty mind because he is afraid if he going to open his mind friendship will break -

1- Will you help him to open his mind?
2- Will you avoid him ?
3- Will try to clean his naughty mind ?
0 likes
Well~ it all depends on where I am at during that phase of my life, what I thnk they need, and how I am feeling or if "I" am the one with a naughty mind.

I speak my honest feelings to people I am close to - always.
I try very hard to do it with love, and sometimes I am poor with words and a very intense and passionate person. (But I always care.)

I told my best girl friend about some things (sexual).
She just listened and nodded and that is about it.
She has always been very understanding and supportive.
I asked her if she was surprised. She said "No."
I know she hides some of her dirty stuff (or I THINK)... we both walk around nude and with each other whenever we spend the night at her place... and talk and stuff, but I think when I talk about "my" stuff she really does not seem to understand. I think she tries. She has read books, but I just do not get the feeling she "gets it."

We are so very different in certain ways personality-wise and yet alike in other ways.
I still see her as opposite of me in many respects.

It has not changed our friendship.

I think sometimes things make us grow stronger, even when our friendship has been challenged. We have weathered it and sometimes it gets rough. I still love her. She is still my best friend.

I try to help in any way I can, but I have to respect, let them make their choices, and I try to understand and be a good friend.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i also am very honest with my friends

most of my very close friends know that i have a bit of a dirty mind

i would tell them

if they don't understand or try to change you, then they are not very good friends

if you are worried about loosing them

just be honest and try to ease into telling them about your mind
Lurker
0 likes
Will try to unleash his her naughty thoughts
Same thing expect from others
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Since I find 'decent' people to be at worst, pains in the ass, and at best, boring as hell, I'm going to set his inner naughtiness free, of course!
Lurker
0 likes
When I was more religious than I am now I used to try to hide my own dirty mind behind this façade of respectability. Now I am more honest with people about myself and my own mind they are more honest with me.