Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If a girl in her twenties had saggy boobs would it put you off?

last reply
14 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Since putting on weight due to medications I take my boobs have gone from a 32B/C to a 36C/D and are kind of saggy, not majorly, but they are definitely not pert anymore. I have been told by men they still look great but I think they look awful. I wouldn't dare step outside without a bra and whenever I can I choose clothing that covers my cleavage.
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by anonymous1526
Since putting on weight due to medications I take my boobs have gone from a 32B/C to a 36C/D and are kind of saggy, not majorly, but they are definitely not pert anymore. I have been told by men they still look great but I think they look awful. I wouldn't dare step outside without a bra and whenever I can I choose clothing that covers my cleavage.

I've known many girls whose boobs have sagged at a very early age. Personally, it did not put me off in anyway. I always encouraged them to go bra-less under their t-shirts.

They all felt uncomfortable about their sagginess, but for me it was not an issue. The thing that matters the most is your self confidence, your nature, the affection you show to others, and your dignity.

When we used to make love, the texture, the taste, and the feel is still the same as pert breasts.

Sadly, so many women are pressurised by society to have 'ideal' shapes....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Im sure there still great!! Its who there attached to and the enjoyment she brings overall that matters. I love breasts and had perky to saggy and i'll take saggy real over perky fake anytime!!!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
For eight years, I was in love with a younger girl whose boobs sagged, and had since I'd met her when she was only 18. She had a beautiful face and a great figure. I was never put off by her breasts at all, in fact, I loved them.
Lurker
0 likes
If a female's titties sagg, it don't bother me none. If I was trying to step to you, ya titties wouldn't be the first thing I'm coming at you for anyway. I'll take brains over body, thank you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm sure they still look great smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
its alright. your breast must look really amazing anyway. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most definitely not. Breasts are wonderful and don't be silly I'm sure they look fine.
Lurker
0 likes
Big turn off, if they are saggy in her twenties, then imagine how they'll be in her thirties and forties..
Lurker
0 likes
Unfortunately, i can't comment untill i actually see what it is that you're concerned about . Pics?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
No problem. The connection is more important than some trivial physicality
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Gravity takes its toll eventually on all of us. Embrace who you are and love who you are. We are not defined merely by our bodies, despite the common perception that we are.
Saggy boobs on a girl of 20, 30, 40...whatever, would never matter to me. IMHO, its always more important whats on the inside.
Lurker
0 likes
Show Me.

(Okay, they're fine, get your knickers off...)

SERIOUSLY...

I was ALWAYS a fan of the smaller boob until later in life I experienced the fuller article... Know what? IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE. (Actually, bigger ones ARE a bit fun! God, I feel like a BETRAYER!!!)

Body image is something we are all exposed to, and of course it colors our image of ourselves. BUT, ask YOURSELF, IF you had a funny, good-looking, loving, caring, witty, good-in-bed guy who had, (for example) a slightly DANGLY ball-sac, would that be an issue?

Of course it wouldn't.

xx SF

Liz: "Didn't Susan LEAVE you because of your dangly balls?"

Me: "CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!"

Liz: "Sorry..."

Me: "Susan left me because I fucked her sister, BTW..."

Liz: "At your wedding reception..."

Me: "CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!"
Lurker
0 likes
As usual society paints an expected picture other things are so much more important, a connection between two people is what matters any man who makes that connection will think they are beautiful whatever shape or size they are