Tried anal sex? Liked it?

last reply
44 replies
5.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ladies, how many of you have tried anal sex? If so, did you like it? Why or why not?
Lurker
0 likes
I have tried it and think it must be an acquired taste. Haven't tried it enough to make a good judgment
Lurker
0 likes
Anal is a part of my daily sex routine. Its like thunderous wave as the final orgasm in any session through anal molestation is what stays for quite long time
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes & yes. Not a regular thing. Only when in the mood
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have tried it again and again. I am not sure I could survive without Anal!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I tried it and liked it the first time. I had a partner who refused to use lube and I'm turned off to it.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes , I have, and yes, I like it. Like others have said, it isn't an every time thing. But it is more of a special event.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes , I have, and yes, I like it. Like others have said, it isn't an every time thing. But it is more of a special event.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Oh yeah! I love anal play, tho not had the chance to try anal with a real cock yet... So I'm looking forward to that!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tried it, loved it, sometimes better than vaginal sex, the orgasms I have with anal are amazing.
Lurker
0 likes
tried it and it hurt, he was rough , he was too eager, big cock, and clearly read too many stories on Lush how all females are gagging for it, so much pain stopped it half way through, tried it again with a long standing fuck buddy who is gentle, kind considerate and makes it more sexy and who i trust 100% and it is so good, he is the only person for now unless i find another guy with the same qualities who i do anal with. So take care who your partner is relax and enjoy xxx
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, a few times. It's important to use lots of lube, because there just isn't any natural lube there! A finger is always good, but not a sharp nail. And everything going in has to be super clean. And for me, I have to be really horny! So, if the stars and planets all line up and everything comes together, its great. But for me, it isn't a regular thing, but I am not opposed to it at all. Ass play is great though! I love a tongue there. Took awhile to get used to the idea, but it sure is exciting and feels amazing!
Lurker
0 likes
anal sex is the greatest sex ever. you can do it all the time even when it's that time of the month. the orgasm was like OMMFG out of this world amazing. I was young (edited by admin for content) for my first time, hurt like hell but the second time was ok but by the fourth time I was in love with it. I knew by then it was time for me to try double penetration and damn that was a beautiful feeling what they both came at the same time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadySharon
I tried it and liked it the first time. I had a partner who refused to use lube and I'm turned off to it.

What a pity
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a guy I have tried it with ladies and guys and loved it. Want to try taking cock but butt hole too tight sadly
Lurker
0 likes
I love it! Lots of lube and patience and sensitive touching required, but the orgasms are holymother amazing! It's not a regular thing, but I really enjoy it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have tried a couple of dildos. If we are in a very dirty mood then sometimes my girlfriend and I do put on our strap-on and get naughty with each other, LOL!! However, never tried anal with a man.
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
For some reason I do not really care for a dildo or vibrator in there but give me a guy who knows what he is doing with his cock and I am his to play with and be driven crazy with orgasms

A new one and an oldie. https://www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/erica-luca-the-legend-2 Is the new one. A super story full of great sex, with a supernatural twist, that will hold your interest (so I'm told).

Then, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Lurker
0 likes
Yes loved it - prefer no lube as it is tight and my cock needs to be forced in
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have tried anal and if done properly I love it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes and yes, long as the guy is careful and not huge.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ThickJohn
Ladies, how many of you have tried anal sex? If so, did you like it? Why or why not?

Love it. I can get off on it - and love extreme size play. Husband's not quite as into it as much as I am, but close enough. What he does like - I make it work . . . for a looong time. I save the extreme size play for when he's gone and I have alone time.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
Yes I have tried it again and again. I am not sure I could survive without Anal!!!!

It took a lot from me to reach here but Now, i dont imagine life without it!!
Lurker
0 likes
Love it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i have tried it once..... and i don't like it... it so damn hurt!!!!!

I LOVE MY LIVE!!!
Sorry for my BAD english :D
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have tried anal and I love it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never tried anal. But I'd love to learn more about it. xx