Can you masturbate standing up?

last reply
46 replies
4.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Senior Analyst
0 likes
I'm a man. Jerking off while I'm standing up is no big thing. From what I've seen, it's pretty difficult for a woman to jill off while she's standing, but it can be done.

So, what about it? Can you do it? Do you like doing it? Do you like to watch it? [I do!]

Lurker
0 likes
It is hard to do! If I'm doing it, I'm probably doing it for show, which is a thrill all it's own. Hard to give in to the orgasm, my knees would buckle and I'd fall down... not really the image I'd prefer.
Lurker
0 likes
I can do it standing up, but its not that easy. Cause every time i'm getting ready to climax my knees start to buckle and i will lose my balance. I agree with the lovely lady's comment above my own. It's hard to do
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yeah its pretty easy for us guys to do though
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a twitcher when I cum...and my knees buckle too
Lurker
0 likes
Sure, but watch out for the fall of the big guy...I've never seen my wife masturbate standing up. I think it's easier for a guy to do this, right?
0 likes
I am sure I have. In the shower... Have I?

I don't know. I can't remember. Let me test this theory and get back to you. Okay?

I know I can write my name in the snow, lol, (and I do not even live somewhere that it hardly ever snows! 'but I have done it twice~ with difficulty, and I have a kinda long name!

('And yes, I like to watch my Honey... I just like it and how it looks, everythng about it turns me on!)

The Linebacker
0 likes
I know its kind of hard to do while riding a motorcycle. I always end up doing a wheelie when I climax.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In shower, done a few times. But don't like doing this way...
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes very easaly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes very easaly
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I can masturbate while standing. It is not the preferred way, but I have been known to do. I need to lean against the wall especially when I orgasm, my whole body twitches at the very least. I'd rather be sitting or lying down.
Senior Analyst
0 likes
Quote by 1LovelyKinkyKitsune
...I don't know. I can't remember. Let me test this theory and get back to you. Okay?

I can hardly wait for the test results!
Lurker
0 likes
It isn't a big deal.
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
If I'm leaning against the wall, in the shower for instance I can. But I won't usually as I wind up sliding down to the floor anyways before I orgasm. My legs get weak and my knees buckle. So I rarely bother. Plus its kind of awkward. Bottom line, I can but rarely do.
Lurker
0 likes
I can and I have many times. I went through a stage when I was just married of standing at my bedroom window looking at the world going by (lived on a busy main road) masturbating with massager or rubbing against the radiator. The novelty of having our own house and freedom made it all the more exciting. I'd usually be naked from the waist down. At point of orgasm I'd lean on window sill when legs turned to jelly.

Not the most comfy way but the thrill of people walking by made it very worth while.

Not done it that way for a long time. Might just give it a go for old times same.

Deb. X
Lurker
0 likes
I can arouse myself when standing up, but I prefer to sit down or lie down when I cum. A nice orgasm means I get weak at the knees...
Lurker
0 likes
Yes: in the shower almost every morning! It sets me up for the day...
Lurker
0 likes
Oops, just realised it was Ask the Girls... Sorry!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes.Nothering better than getting a bathroom with a large walk in shower on holiday.Wash and masturbate with my wife standing up.
Clumeleon
0 likes
I can put my socks on standing up.
Lurker
0 likes
It's definitely doable. I tend to favour facing the wall, rather than leaning with my back against it. I support myself better that way, and can avoid knee-buckling to the point of losing balance.

What I'd do is push my forearm (palm to elbow) against the tile, most times tucking my head into the bend at my elbow. Legs'd be apart, but with one foot in front of the other. The leg in front'd be bent at the knee, whereas the leg behind'd be straight and taut. The free hand, well... :P

Can you picture it? Or was that too complicated a description? Lol anyhow, that's how I do it occasionally and it feels amazing to have hot water splashing onto your back. x
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Quote by emilykiss
It's definitely doable. I tend to favour facing the wall, rather than leaning with my back against it. I support myself better that way, and can avoid knee-buckling to the point of losing balance.

What I'd do is push my forearm (palm to elbow) against the tile, most times tucking my head into the bend at my elbow. Legs'd be apart, but with one foot in front of the other. The leg in front'd be bent at the knee, whereas the leg behind'd be straight and taut. The free hand, well... :P

Can you picture it? Or was that too complicated a description? Lol anyhow, that's how I do it occasionally and it feels amazing to have hot water splashing onto your back. x

This, almost exactly. Then, there's the vibrator and shower wand sessions in the shower, too. I've gotten really good at not falling down when I come.
Senior Analyst
0 likes
Quote by emilykiss

Not only can I picture it, it gives me an idea for my next shower!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have done it before but like the other women who have commented it is hard when you start to orgasm - my knees just melt away and I end up kneeling and fully finishing. I don't usually do it that way because I am afraid I will just go limp and fall. I guess that might be a reason for so many falling in the shower.
Lurker
0 likes
My partner can do it to me when i am standing up
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Do it frequently in the shower
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Do it frequently in the shower
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to do it standing up.
Then we you find the right partner and they suffer that 'Mini Death', they can collapse in your arms.