Favorite Fantasy to Masturbate To?

last reply
11 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ladies, when you are pleasuring yourself, do you have a favorite fantasy or scenario you like to orgasm to; maybe one you use a lot, or every time you Jill?
Lurker
0 likes
Nobody, huh?
Lurker
0 likes
Being captured and enslaved by a dozen bbc bikers and fucked by them in all possible ways
Lurker
0 likes
<Ignore post, link wouldn't work, meaningless without>
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by pink_pussy
Being captured and enslaved by a dozen bbc bikers and fucked by them in all possible ways

.. here they come !!!!

{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Lurker
0 likes
Being woken up and fucked without my permission
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thinking about being in scissoring position with my girlfriend always makes me feel good biggrin
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Lurker
0 likes
I could be wrong, but that may be more of a guy thing. When I masturbate it isn't usually to a fantasy. It's either thinking about a past real sexual experience that was really hot, or just enjoying my own body and focusing on the sensations.
Lurker
0 likes
Joining the mile high club - especially if I don't know the other person before we get on the plane
Lurker
0 likes
hubby with another couple, me simply watching them
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Right now I can't get the image of Carmen and John out of my naughty brain. A girl losing her virginity is just so erotic. I think this will be my fantasy for the next little while?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The fantasies I masturbate to change every time I masturbate but almost everytime whatever the scenario is it always involves someone I know in real life.
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.