Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ideal Partner Age

last reply
23 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Sleeping with what age is the biggest turn on?

25 votes remaining
18-20 (3 votes) 12%
21-29 (6 votes) 24%
30-35 (15 votes) 60%
35-45 (10 votes) 40%
46-55 (5 votes) 20%
56+ (2 votes) 8%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Let us know your pick and reasoning smile
The Code of a toy:
Pleasure can be achieved through joy or Sex.
To provide one with pleasure is to live. To live is to please someone.
A day without laughter or Sex is a day not worth recalling. A day that was not worth living. Those days don't exist toy a toy. I'm the BoyToy of Lush.
I'm the Best of them all.
Lurker
0 likes
Older men may not have the stamina, but they are generally much more attentive in bed
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Seems like ive found the sweet spot. I better get so much action from 30-35 ;)
The Code of a toy:
Pleasure can be achieved through joy or Sex.
To provide one with pleasure is to live. To live is to please someone.
A day without laughter or Sex is a day not worth recalling. A day that was not worth living. Those days don't exist toy a toy. I'm the BoyToy of Lush.
I'm the Best of them all.
Lurker
0 likes
I picked 30-35 because, I don't know, I'm just very attracted to men in that age bracket. Of course, that's not always the case, but very often, it is. I've always been more drawn to older men.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Men: 30-45

Women: 18-50+

Why? Because
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've always been more attracted to younger partners, both male and female. The boys have way more stamina, and can keep up with me. The girls are usually less experienced and are looking for someone older and more experienced to teach them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Young guys can be lots of fun. I'd say 18-25 would keep me interested for a long while.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by xxxBoyToy
Let us know your pick and reasoning smile

Age?

I've never been with a younger guy - always older. Rarely my same age. Closest age gap was a few years. I think 'the older the better' was true until I married (and he's older - because that's better. 11 years to be exact) :)

Exact age doesn't matter as it relies on what age I am - clearly I have no qualms with *much* older men - I had no problem with men in their 40's, 50's, 60's when I was single.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
30-35 for me [for some reason I'm am unable to vote]. That age group is at the peak of physical attractiveness and also with a degree of experience.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
All. Age don't matter. Its about passion and attractiveness
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The ideal age for a partner is actually calculated on (for guys) your age divided by two and add 7 years.
For girls its a bit different but the ideal partner age for a woman aged thirty would be about 42 to 48. Not sure about the formula
However, I have seen guys in their sixties happily married to a woman of thirty... both happy emotionally and physically.
Depends a lot on health, lifestyle and all sorts of factors
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
as a lot say doesn't matter about age, a pulse definitley helps as does a sense of humour and definitley something sexy about the other person whether it be imagination or looks just one thing about them helps xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't care. i think the age is the least important thing, when it comes to a partner. However I think younger than parents older than children is a good range and minimizes awkward conversations.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
20-29 do vry rough n gud stamina
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I picked 30-35 because that's my current BF Ken. Actually Steve was older and that's totally okay with me too. I honestly haven't dated a guy younger than me yet? IDK? I think it might be hot to try? Older guys are more confident and self-assured and just turn me on more. I got one of my friend's younger sisters Carmen a date with one of Ken's friends this summer. It turned out perfect. Carmen is only seventeen, but you could tell immediately John adored her and she seems much older and more mature than her age. Girls mature faster. We went on a few double dates and then the two of them got really heavy. Well anyways Carmen gave him her virginity. So far they are still dating. With younger guys and virginity it can get weird fast. Older guys usually work out better I think. Still I think I need to try a younger guy one day.j6Zb22wpciWPYWFl Nothing wrong with variety and a test drive right girls? My mom was totally okay with me giving my virginity to Steve even though he was older.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
any man older than me would work for me. ;) ^_^
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think this question is irrelevant... I like young, old and same age group girls...
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...