Virginity help

last reply
3 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So whilst talking to my friend the other day, she mentioned that her and her bf are having a bit of trouble when it comes to sex. She said that they are both virgins and they want to lose their virginity to each other, they have tried to have sex twice already but the problem is that he has trouble finding the hole and she is really tight so it hurts her when he finds it.
I just want to know if there is any way that or anything they could do/use that would help them?
Clumeleon
0 likes
I would say that lots of foreplay is the order of the day.

Make sure that she is getting good and wet, or use additional lubrication. Start to stretch her a little with fingering or small toys, to make it easier when it comes to the sex.

They'll find their way. Best of luck to them.
Idk... Gryffindor?
0 likes
First bit, I would say that they need to KNOW they're ready and with the right person.

But I would agree with Clum. Definitely make sure she's VERY wet. Lots of foreplay and tell them to take their time. Him going down on her would help quite a bit, by combining her juices with his saliva. Other than that, she needs to be relaxed and he needs to be gentle. Fingering at first will help, as well. That way, he can familiarize himself with her vagina, making it easier to find the opening.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
He needs to put his tongue in first! That way he can make sure she's wet enough...AND he will learn exactly where the hole is! Oh to be young and clueless again.