last time with stranger

last reply
23 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
When was the last time u were tied up and done by a stranger.
How so, and what was it like
Lurker
0 likes
I/we have not been, but would love to come tie you up and do you!
0 likes
Years ago before I met my my Daddy-Dom.

I was upset when a normal vanilla date left me feeling unsatisfied. I had not dated in quite awhile and I was feeling one of those moods where I was starved. I went out with an old friend and gave him a chance I had not before as I recently came back in contact with him. The date was "nice" and yet very uninspiring. It was a little too traditional and without a pulse. We did not have chemistry was all, the date was fine...I think it was "me". First, I should not have gone out with him hoping to give that a chance. So after the date did not go as well as I had geared myself up for (I was extremely horny) - I called someone else who I had just given my number and met for one of those late night 'booty calls.' None of this was my style. I was the 'aggressor' on my date (probabky WHY it did not go well) and now calling up someone (as I am not one to initiate)...and not usually doing things this way at all, (maybe once upon a time I did all that, but not anymore, and had not in a very long time, after marriages and things, I am not even the same person as I was before these)...
He was gorgeous, but it wasn't 'all that.'
I wanted the whole "stranger" thing... and it was minus cold outside. The cold did not bother me but honestly it could have ended up MUCH worse than it DID end up. He was selfish and not fun at all really - nice and polite, kinda shy, and then used me. So why am I surprised? It had all the trappings to be a bad scenario and, no I was not pleasantly surprised in the end, yet that whole erotism of a stranger thing I wanted and craved the excitement. It was not really 'anything'. It was completely emotionless. On my part I did the excitement... he was just very 'blah'.

I got severely talked to by my friends that I later confessed to, who care about me and my safety. It was not worth the risk I took.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I had a dom and domme, and after it all went extremely wrong, a friend of mine who has been on the scene for 30+ years took me to a house party and introduced me to a couple who I then spent the rest of the night submitting to, all consensual obviously, they asked me firs, and proved to me I was safe. That was well over a year ago now, and was the last time I actively was.on the scene as the only people I trusted moved away
Lurker
0 likes
Maybe you could move too!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never have - never will
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'm not really into BDSM, but once I allowed myself to be tied up and blindfolded, and a bunch of guys came in one after the other and I was 'trained'. But they weren't strangers. I knew them all. I just didn't know which of them I was fucking each time.
Lurker
0 likes
Bethany, would you consider a reprise with the 2 of us?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I would love to be tied up and used smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I'm not really into BDSM, but once I allowed myself to be tied up and blindfolded, and a bunch of guys came in one after the other and I was 'trained'. But they weren't strangers. I knew them all. I just didn't know which of them I was fucking each time.

I see that you were blindfolded, did the guys tell you who they were when they walked in or could you tell or did that even matter?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
As hot as this may sound, I would highly advise against it. (I'm swear I'm gonna get kicked off this forum being the safety police that I am and ruining all the fun). Another approach is to have a trusted friend set up an anonymous rope date with a known, trusted, skilled rigger. You don't have to know this person, but your trusted friend wouldn't allow you to be in the clutches and rope of an unknown.
Lurker
0 likes
Only person I let tie me up is my husband! Anything else is way out of my comfort zone, plus is potentially unsafe and dangerous.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove

I see that you were blindfolded, did the guys tell you who they were when they walked in or could you tell or did that even matter?

No, the rules were: 1. They couldn't tell me who they were (or speak at all so that I might recognize their voice)
2. They couldn't remove my blind-fold

The reason for the rules was because one of the guys was a person who I would have gotten in big trouble for having sex with, so it was all on him. I would have plausible deniability since I never knew for sure if he was one of the guys who fucked me.
Lurker
0 likes
I never had that experience and I wouldn't want it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

No, the rules were: 1. They couldn't tell me who they were (or speak at all so that I might recognize their voice)

The reason for the rules was because one of the guys was a person who I would have gotten in big trouble for having sex with, so it was all on him. I would have plausible deniability since I never knew for sure if he was one of the guys who fucked me.

I love the plausible deniability clause! I'm going to steal the idea...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

You have the most fascinating and enigmatic sex-life of any girl I've ever seen! Where does one apply to be one of your FWB? :-)
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Quote by knottywordz
As hot as this may sound, I would highly advise against it.(I'm swear I'm gonna get kicked off this forum being the safety police that I am and ruining all the fun). Another approach is to have a trusted friend set up an anonymous rope date with a known, trusted, skilled rigger. You don't have to know this person, but your trusted friend wouldn't allow you to be in the clutches and rope of an unknown.

That is unlikely. Safety first, and the voice of reason in something that can be so very emotionally charged is always welcome. Thank you for your tempering words.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NO THANKS
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It hasn't happened since college. I met two guts at a bar and let them talk me into going home with them. I knew I would. Fuck both of them. I didn't know they were going to tie me up and I didn't know about the other roommates. I was a little scared when they first cuffed me but it was a fun night.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
By a stranger? *snorts* I'm impulsive, but I'm not stupid.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
Quote by HsTeacher
When was the last time u were tied up and done by a stranger.
How so, and what was it like

Never has it happened buy a stranger partner yes as there is trust been built. In saying that it's a definate mind blowing experiance when done in trust?
Lurker
0 likes
I have to admit, submitting to Men (and sometimes Women) i dont know is a HUGE turnon for me. I also know its one of the craziest risky things i do. So i try to keep it in check. With varying degrees of success. :/

I think thats one main reason i play online, to have that feeling of servicing Men i dont know.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Was a lil while back. A very attractive guest at a resort I worked part-time as a hostess in the summer. He started playfully flirting with me and I would playfully flirt back as well. That soon spiraled out of control and I ended up in his cottage and in his bed and some incredible light bondage play was involved. It was an amazing no strings attached day and half with him.