Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever had your cock sucked by two women at the same time?

last reply
38 replies
4.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Naw I wish tho
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. My wife and a friend of hers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. My wife and a friend of hers
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, it was right before I won the powerball lottery and I found out that I was the heir of the ousted royal family of an exotic tropical island nation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no,but wish to find 2 girls to do that to me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, It is great to be loved
The Linebacker
0 likes
Yes
Fireman
0 likes
I've been in a few threesomes with 2 women, but only once did both women suck my cock at the same time. Wishing that it will happen again.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Yes. That's pretty much the only threesome experience I've ever had, in fact.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not yet.
Testing The Waters.
0 likes
Three at once, four in one day. ( including my wife ) Other camgirls visiting with me and my wife for a few days. The pics and vids were great advertising/thank you's for the girls to drum up business.

Most exhausting four days of my life even though I did as much filming as fucking.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes i have and it was amazing, ended up cumming over both of their faces same time.
Lurker
0 likes
Tho it happened many years ago, the memory is till as vivid today as if it had happened only moments ago. Absofuckinglutely amazing!!! Especially the moment when lady "A" deep throated me while lady "B" was rimming my ass. I do believe that is the strongest orgasm I have ever experienced.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have. If the girl know how to share and play nice it is an amazing feeling!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Same time no in the same night yes.
Lurker
0 likes
Only in my imagination...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No! Sadly not! Would definitely be on my sex bucket list!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Women, no. Guys, many times.
Although, never say never!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn't mind the experience. But thus far, I have not.
Lurker
0 likes
No but think it would be very hot.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw
Women, no. Guys, many times.
Although, never say never!

(Liverpool Slut!)

I HAVE had that, (I DON'T mean Dex!) and it's nice and I'll say WHY... When you have to FUCK two girls at once it's tricky... Who FIRST, WHAT do you do with the OTHER one as you do the FIRST one... (IT'S A FUCKING NIGHTMARE...)

IF (On The Other Hand...) two little fuck sluts take turns to gobble your cock in the back of a London Taxi in 1992... That was fun! (I tipped heavily!)

YES IN EVERY WAY DEXIE!

xx Steph

(and OTHER times but I'm LUCKIER than I look!)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes and it's amazing
Someone has to be the Villain
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

(Liverpool Slut!)

I HAVE had that, (I DON'T mean Dex!) and it's nice and I'll say WHY... When you have to FUCK two girls at once it's tricky... Who FIRST, WHAT do you do with the OTHER one as you do the FIRST one... (IT'S A FUCKING NIGHTMARE...)

IF (On The Other Hand...) two little fuck sluts take turns to gobble your cock in the back of a London Taxi in 1992... That was fun! (I tipped heavily!)

YES IN EVERY WAY DEXIE!

xx Steph

(and OTHER times but I'm LUCKIER than I look!)

Gadzooks! Outdone by a Paddy. I've only had one at a time in a taxi, although it was often the driver!

So they got an inch each then?
Lurker
0 likes
no such luck but can imagine it would be awesome and the thought of who to do what to would be fun to have to decide
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I have with one and only time I had an MFF threesome. It was awesome!!!
It's All Good! :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mr6x6
Tho it happened many years ago, the memory is till as vivid today as if it had happened only moments ago. Absofuckinglutely amazing!!! Especially the moment when lady "A" deep throated me while lady "B" was rimming my ass. I do believe that is the strongest orgasm I have ever experienced.

This would be the ultimate BJ for me...
It's All Good! :-)
Lurker
0 likes
Nope, I doubt it will too.