Login

Watching your Wife

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
For some time, I have had the fantasy of watching my wife have sex with another man. Imagine my excitement when I came to Lush a day or so ago, I find others like me. For you wives out there, do you find it hot, disturbing or are natural. What is your general sense of the husband when you hear or see that?
I apologize if this has been asked before, twirled through many pages of posts and didn't see it right off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not an unusual fantasy. It can certainly be hot and natural to some. No general sense of a husband just based on that fantasy, way to little information to form any kind of opinion.
Lurker
0 likes
I think husbands often think about showing off or bragging about their wife to other guys... no different than showing off a car, tool, sound system, cell phone. Guys like their toys! Often time I think they fantasize about their wives being one of those toys. So whether it be with another guy, another girl, doing something "out of the ordinary" (what ever that means these days), many husbands will play with the idea, but few would probably go ahead with it, and, of course the wife would also have to be willing to have an open affair or sex with someone else. Lots involved and lots to think about in this scenario!
Lurker
0 likes
So far as i m concerned. My hubby is a sissy sort of. And he loves to watch me getting banged by my boss and his frnds.
Lurker
0 likes
Ok to further specify
I am 6'2'' 230 do not think of myself as a sissy lol. However the thought or fantasy of watching and hearing my wife as she lay underneath a bigger, more endowed man turns me on. Hearing her tell me how big he is and how she loves how he makes her feel is a strong turn on. Even asking me to put him inside of her.
Is this from a married woman's perspective exciting or do you see the men here that share that fantasy as odd

I suspect I am not articulating the question as well as I could. So I am open to broad responses