last reply
13 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Hi:

A few people have tried to comment on my new poem and said the system is not allowing them too.

Is something wrong with this?

Please advise,
Mysteria
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27
Hi:

A few people have tried to comment on my new poem and said the system is not allowing them too.

Is something wrong with this?

Please advise,
Mysteria

Thanks for reporting this in. I have tried to leave a comment on your poem myself and don't appear to be able to.

I have passed this to Gav.

Liz
Charming as fuck
0 likes
hiya - i've been having the same issue, but when i went back hours later, it seems to have left multiple comments, and wont let me delete any of them.
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by Echelon
hiya - i've been having the same issue, but when i went back hours later, it seems to have left multiple comments, and wont let me delete any of them.

I noticed that as well, we're in the process of working on it, thank you for bringing this to our attention.
Awesome Lady
0 likes
Yes, got comment box and wrote comment - neither took score nor comment. I have now written it again, but didn't seem to take either.
0 likes
The other weirdness is that on the home page, the score totals and the comment totals and the overall score itself are not updating to match the numbers on the story page. So for instance, right now, my new story, "Neighbours", is running a score total of 26 on the story page, with an overall score of 4.91 (or something like that), and 39 comments, but on the home page, it shows a score total of 20 with an overall score of 4.94 and 13 comments. Paging Gav...
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
yes wont let me leave a comment!!
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I'm not able to score anything now.....
The Linebacker
0 likes
Gav will get it worked out soon.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes some stories will not allow me to post a score, yes it know you cannot score them twice. Cannot tell any trend, it just happens occasionally.
The Linebacker
0 likes
There is currently a gliche in the system that's being worked on.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
It's my fault. I was bugging Gav to talk to me in his sexy accent, he wasn't paying attention when he was fixing other stuff. My bad.
Senior Analyst
0 likes
Ah, I thought it was just me. I can't post comments on any friends' profiles (neither text nor picture) and I can't get a comment on any story to take, either. Bummer