Login

Ladies Chat Room

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hey ummm. Im not trying to complain but the last time I visited the "Ladies Room" I was kind of, treated rudely. I was told as a transexual that I didn't belong there. Because it was a "women's only" room. I was really hurt. Im curious about if this is normal behaivior on lush because if so I think I will leave. Thoughts? Is this not a friendly place for me? I'm hurt and confused but I'm willing to listen :/
Lurker
0 likes
I am sorry you were treated rudely in the Ladies Room. I was told it was a safe haven for women. to me, a safe haven is a safe haven. therefore, even if you were asked to leave, it should have been with respect. just my thoughts
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by LoveDoveX
Hey ummm. Im not trying to complain but the last time I visited the "Ladies Room" I was kind of, treated rudely. I was told as a transexual that I didn't belong there. Because it was a "women's only" room. I was really hurt. Im curious about if this is normal behaivior on lush because if so I think I will leave. Thoughts? Is this not a friendly place for me? I'm hurt and confused but I'm willing to listen :/

Lush is a community, and as such we have all sorts, the pleasant and the rude. we try to encourage the pleasant and discourage the rude. So since you met someone rude, let me introduce some one who can be pleasant.

Hi, Im Dianna. Welcome to Lush and I hope you enjoy your time
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
like anywhere else, most of the people here are wonderful and really friendly if you give them a chance. don't let one or two bad apples ruin the experience for you. they're no worth it, and that attitude, btw, is NOT condoned by admin at lush. *hugs*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Clumeleon
0 likes
I'm really sad to hear this. I hope your future experiences in Lush will be more positive and you meet lots of wonderful, friendly, caring people like I have.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I'm kind of surprised to hear this, honestly. Most people are pretty welcoming here. Though we do have our sour apples. As the others said, I hope it gets better. Don't give up so easily.

Welcome to Lush.