0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I can't be the only one who likes it.

who else watches it?
Lurker
0 likes
I love Anime, i grew up with it and still watch it today.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by FrozenBlade
I love Anime, i grew up with it and still watch it today.

What got you hooked?
Lurker
0 likes
Well it started off with sailor moon cause my brother n sister watched it all the time. Then it went to the dragon ball series, rouruni kenshin, trigun, n others I cant think of right now. But what about you, what got you hooked?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yup, I do like anime, and I think it was Akita for my first.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That would be "Akira"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by FrozenBlade
Well it started off with sailor moon cause my brother n sister watched it all the time. Then it went to the dragon ball series, rouruni kenshin, trigun, n others I cant think of right now. But what about you, what got you hooked?

I suppose I technically had similar beginnings though I have to say what really made me an anime "fan" was Fullmetal Alchemist in my teenager years; and, especially Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood when it later came out.

If ever you sleep with the same one twice, you've sold your soul at the establishment price.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by FrozenBlade

Dragon Ball Z, Pokemon & Yu-Gi-Oh are what got me hooked.

To this day I can watch all 3 and love them
The Engineer
0 likes
i like them too,my favourite is Naruto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Lurker
0 likes
Never really could get into it. I tried but Naruto just seemed like a whiny bitch.

on a completely different topic I just got done watching Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind.

Amazing movie I recommend to everyone.

☆☆☆☆☆
10/10
100%
2 thumbs up

however you want rate it this movie is awesome