Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have any of you ladies ever gotten a happy ending massage?

last reply
17 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I'd love to hear about it!! smile
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Well, it was kind of a delayed gratification 'happy-ending'. David and I were in Santa Fe a few years ago, staying at the Inn and Spa at Loretto Chapel, and I went down to take a massage. The masseuse was with someone but she asked me to wait for a few minutes. A half-hour later, she was available and very apologetic that I had to wait, but she was a very sexy Pueblo Indian girl in her early thirties and I was very attracted to her so I flirted like hell through the whole massage, and practically made a fool out of myself. She was very sweet about it, and very professional, but she asked if I'd like my ass and breasts done too, sooooo... I flirted some more, and invited her up to my room. She demurred and said she was married, but acted like she really wanted to, so I stayed in till 9, hoping she'd change her mind and show up. I finally decided she wasn't coming, so we went down to the bar and met two couples we hit it off with and we went out dancing together, but while I was having fun with the girls, I could tell David was getting tired of their redneck boyfriends, so we ducked out and went back to the Inn where we found Ciela, my masseuse knocking at our door. I sent David out on the balcony with his laptop while Ciela told me her husband wanted her to take advantage of this opportunity to satisfy her bi-curiosity, so here she was! The rest of the night was my happy ending! :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hi racy thanks a lot ur a sweatheart
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have yes
I work in that industry from time to time so decide I wanted to turn the tables (excuse the pun) and have a massage of my own. I had one of my female colleagues give me a massage and it was incredibly erotic.
I also paid an agency for a male to come give me one and that was also fantastic. Although I kinda ruined the sexual build up of the massage by sucking him off and then fucking him half way thru. He was cute.....oops
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No I have not ever had a massage.
Someone has to be the Villain
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SirDominic
No I have not ever had a massage.

Wow! That is a surprise. Especially in your line of work, there must be a lot of tension.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Wow! That is a surprise. Especially in your line of work, there must be a lot of tension.

Your right, just never made it happen
Someone has to be the Villain
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never had one but would love a happy ending smile Just not sure how to find a girl you'll do that sort of thing.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I have never had that happen.

I'm always very nervous when men give me a massage. I'm much more relaxed when women do them in a spa environment.

When my husband does them then it's fine.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have not but would love to experience this. I had a very very close call while traveling abroad this summer. I was grazed more than a few times. Someday... Big fantasy of mine.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Common Sense Iconoclast
0 likes
I have been on the giving side of this. I am no pro, but I do not mind spending an hour making a woman feel special. Sometimes, a "happy ending" (or more) may result. I enjoy the feeling that I am giving pleasure, and need no touch in return to also have a good time.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open one's mouth and remove all doubt" - Mark Twain (or Lincoln, or Confucius, or...)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I was in South Africa and used a recommended masseuse. To my surprise I could feel she was getting very close to the magic button. A comment and a proposition and I agreed to a little extra. I had a beautiful experience and I enjoyed a delightful experience which did more to relax me than any number of fingers in other places.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have not but it's definitely a fantasy!
Weaver of Words
0 likes
I have had one or two
Lurker
0 likes
Often with my husband. He lights candles in the bedroom, heats up some oil, sometimes ties me to the bedpost... I always cum!
0 likes
always wanted one but i haven't had one yet