Would you prefer to be licked or fucked

last reply
45 replies
5.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why do I have to choose? Give me both! Lick me to orgasm and the fuck me to orgasm! I'm greedy I want both!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by scrappybrunette29
Why do I have to choose? Give me both! Lick me to orgasm and the fuck me to orgasm! I'm greedy I want both!

You tell them scrappy brunette 29. We are far beyond the days when woman had to accept only what a man was willing to offer her. The only thing you maybe could have added is a second round.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes

You tell them scrappy brunette 29. We are far beyond the days when woman had to accept only what a man was willing to offer her. The only thing you maybe could have added is a second round.

Oh My God your so right! Of course I want a second round! Good Call
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by scrappybrunette29

Thread Winner!
Lurker
0 likes
1) smother my body with hot kisses!
2) lick me till I'm shaking!!
3) fuck me till I scream!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There's no 'or' ;) Lick me good then fuck me hard...best sex ever
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Milik_Redman

Thread Winner!

Thank you kind Sir
Lurker
0 likes
I love both a nice licking before a good fuck.
Lurker
0 likes
Question must have been asked by my last bf, you can only have one ????????? wow guys like that should be dumped. both are compulsory as far as i am concerned .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to start with one and end with the other, with plenty of both in between!
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I absolutely love oral sex. Nothing better..

A few hours of that and then fuck me....HEAVEN....LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27
I absolutely love oral sex. Nothing better..

A few hours of that and then fuck me....HEAVEN....LOL

Yes ma'am. I am in complete agreement.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
If I can't have both, then... if I'm with another girl, then I prefer to be licked. If I'm with a guy, I would prefer to be fucked, because frankly... most guys can't lick pussy to save their lives!
Lurker
0 likes
Personally, I like to be licked, sucked, and fucked!!!! In that order! lol Oh, BethanyFraiser, I'd love to have the chance to prove you wrong on that one!!! ;-P
Lurker
0 likes
All depends on the moment. Sometimes, one, sometimes the other, sometimes both.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i LOVE both of it... feel so awesomee!!!!!!!!

I LOVE MY LIVE!!!
Sorry for my BAD english :D
Lurker
0 likes
Both are great, for different reasons... if you want to make me cum, then licking me is a sure-fire way to do it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't think I have a preference for either. Would not want to give up either as well.

I generally have much more intense orgasms orally so I like to start that way. I am bit of an Energizer Bunny with orgasms so that way my husband and I can make sex last longer. I admit it, I'm selfish and would never be satisfied with just one or two orgasms.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyAnnWest
1) smother my body with hot kisses!
2) lick me till I'm shaking!!
3) fuck me till I scream!!!!

What she said!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both obviously biggrin
The devil's going to make me a free woman. The devil's going to set me free. Dead bodies everywhere...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it when my girlfriend fucks my pussy with her fingers or with a toy, but I can let her just lick me out all night biggrin I think I would go for licked (after a quick fuck :D)
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Curious_Nicole
I don't think I have a preference for either. Would not want to give up either as well.

I generally have much more intense orgasms orally so I like to start that way. I am bit of an Energizer Bunny with orgasms so that way my husband and I can make sex last longer. I admit it, I'm selfish and would never be satisfied with just one or two orgasms.

Love your response... Honest and hot...
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In need of both! Mm that would be lovely!
Lurker
0 likes
Both! If you are making me choose, then walk away... NOW! I will find someone who will not put limitations on me, I get both or you get none at all.
Lurker
0 likes
lick me then fuck me
Lurker
0 likes
Obviously both.

But if I HAD to choose, it would be fucked.
Lurker
0 likes
Both. Fucked would be better.
Lurker
0 likes
I love to lick and then get fucked