eating your own cum

last reply
158 replies
25.8k views
2 watchers
9 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Guys, did you ever eat your own cum after masturbating?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not after masturbating, no.
I have kissed a lover when she had not quite swallowed all of my cum though.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
a few years ago, I masterbated in the shower. Tasted one drop. Since a while ago I deep kiss my lovers after cum-in-mouth. The taste is okay. Once I asked a girl to snowball into my mouth, but that had been to much...terrible taste
Lurker
1 like
what I find the most sensual and erotic is to lick my female partner clean after sex, then passionately kiss her, sharing our mixed juices!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
What else you going to do with it.
Lurker
1 like
I do clean up my cum from my hand every time. Id love to one day lick pussy after cumming in her
Lurker
0 likes
Have gone down on a girlfriend & li med her out after shooting in her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by male_pussy

Yes, but it's best if it's after a slow wank. It's a lot sweeter.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Yes, but it's best if it's after a slow wank. It's a lot sweeter.

This sweet innocent choir girl is traumatized. Carry on D. Your reign of terror is complete. A ghost of Napoleon nods approvingly from the corner. Hugs to you. You do not hold back. lol. I think we are over lol or is it just me.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Yep! It seems a pity to waste it.
Lurker
0 likes
Mmmm...Love It:P
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Once, almost.

If I get particularly worked up during a long session, my thoughts will get a little dirty, and sometimes I'll think about eating my cum. But usually the second I come, all that goes out the window, and I'm just interested in cleaning up.

Once when I was younger, I came into my hand, and in a rush of blood, I slurped it into my mouth. But I spat it straight back out again, almost in reflex. Something about the taste and texture wasn't quite right. The fantasy often doesn't live up to the reality, I guess.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by NickiC

This sweet innocent choir girl is traumatized. Carry on D. Your reign of terror is complete. A ghost of Napoleon nods approvingly from the corner. Hugs to you. You do not hold back. lol. I think we are over lol or is it just me.

Oops! Sorry Nicki.
Mea culpa, I'm off to confession now... Oh I can't, the priest's been defrocked, something to do with him and the choirmaster.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sure do,,,i swallowed a load last night . not until i swilled it around my mouth to savour its sweetness..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by male_pussy

Nearly every time. I'd much prefer swallowing someone else's cum, but since I cannot get that treat, my own is a close second.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely. Been doing it since 14
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
only out of a girlfriend pussy and it was only a little ,that was 38 years ago and have not tried it since.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Guest
eating your own cum...

...probably preludes serial killing.
Lurker
0 likes
Not after masturbating.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love cumming on a girl and licking it off her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On occasion. I figure if I'm likely to be kissing a future girlfriend/wife after she's orally taken care of me, I should be used to my own taste.
Lurker
0 likes
No but have kissed many women right after I cum in their mouth
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I eat my own cum all the time and love it.
Site administrator
0 likes
Well I ran out of mayo a few weeks ago and its yummy with chips and so ... oh never mind
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
Well I ran out of mayo a few weeks ago and its yummy with chips and so ... oh never mind

You know damn well that the mayonnaise is on the top shelf of the refrigerator right behind the mustard...good effort at disguising your desire for the piquant taste of cum with your chips, though, John.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia

You know damn well that the mayonnaise is on the top shelf of the refrigerator right behind the mustard...good effort at disguising your desire for the piquant taste of cum with your chips, though, John.

omg .. did you have to tell everyone!!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have. Started many years ago just to see what it tasted like. Still do it sometimes!!