camel toe.. turn on or turn off?

last reply
194 replies
21.8k views
0 watchers
1 like
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
for me.. its not a turn on as such.. but if its noticeable on a hot girl ill certainly not look away...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Luv them. Shows what they have to offer
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes it is a turn on .. but also realize it can be very uncomfortable for some women and some what embarrassing .. Still love them
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love them!!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
A definite turn on!!! It lets the imagination fantasize about things to come!!! Especially if the camel toe is a little damp!
Lurker
0 likes
Total turn on love the toe
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely a turn on!
Lurker
0 likes
Generally like it. Especially at the beach!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I only like it if the woman is attractive. No one wants to see someone they're not attracted to in revealing clothes.
0 likes
Ick! It really bugs me and someone made reference to me having one in one of my profile pictures
And I told him it embarrassed me. He seemed surprised. He thought of it as something complementary and erotic.

It never occurred to me that it could be considered sexy. It's something my friends and I carefully avoid displaying.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
DEEPLY hot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have only seen 1 in real life and it was a bit of a turn on, due to the fact she was a more mature lady.

Seen loads of pics of cameltoe's and well seen one seen them all really
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Chanel
Ick! It really bugs me and someone made reference to me having one in one of my profile pictures
And I told him it embarrassed me. He seemed surprised. He thought of it as something complementary and erotic.

It never occurred to me that it could be considered sexy. It's something my friends and I carefully avoid displaying.

I don't blame you Chanel. You are a very classy lady.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Men consider it a turn on, Women, not so much.
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
I love camel toes, the same way I love braless pokies. Girls are just way more beautifully put together than guys!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bethany is a lady with the xastion factor.a camel toe looks super,as do uncovered nipples and breasts and,actually,why dont ladies realize that putting a bra on weakens the breast mussels.
Lurker
0 likes
Turn off from my perspective..
0 likes
Quote by olfart
Men consider it a turn on, Women, not so much.

Generalize much? I'm not especially turned on by it but it is contextual. Seeing a bit of camel toe in the panties of a woman I'm getting naked with can be a turn-on. In public, though (e.g. in a bathing suit or tight shorts)? Unless it's very subtle, I find it a bit much, just as I find some tops show far more than is really necessary. Call me a bit prudish, but there is a time and a place for all things.
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Definitely a turn on. Even more so when she knows that a pair of white cotton knickers will amplify the affect when she pulls them tight for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definite turn on.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Camel Toe!!!! Say YES to the toe! (that would make a great t-shirt!)
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Liz
Very hot.

Does that mean you'll wear my "Say YES to the toe!" t-shirts if I print some up?
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Buz

Does that mean you'll wear my "Say YES to the toe!" t-shirts if I print some up?

Of course.

I'll even slip into a pair of tight yoga pants for you. How's that?
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Liz

Of course.

I'll even slip into a pair of tight yoga pants for you. How's that?

:d/
0 likes
The only thing that comes to my mind when I see a woman displaying the camel toe is, Wow, that must be uncomfortable. Personally, I would never intentionally display the camel toe look in public, and would be positively mortified if I realised that I had accidentally done so.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hot and sexy if in real life and intentional Only seen 3, all at beaches - one at a clothing optional beach. Compared to all the nudity, it actually seemed actually more erotic that she was wearing something, even though it was virtually nothing - and fully transparent when she came out of the ocean.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
not really sure what all the fuss is about...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.