someone watching you

last reply
52 replies
6.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you were having sex on a vacation and you realize that someone’s watching you from the next room, would you stop having sex or continue having sex?
Lurker
0 likes
I'd keep going.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would love to amp up the show
Lurker
0 likes
Depends who was watching
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If it's a man I will stop and call the security. If it's a woman I would just ask my girlfriend to eat my pussy while I look at that strange woman watching us biggrin
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Lurker
0 likes
I think it has to depend on who's watching. If it's a woman it's probably ok. If it's a guy, he can't seem creepy, like he was seeking out watching us. More like he happened upon it and was appreciative!
-----
New story is up. Look forward to your comments. I hope you enjoy!
https://
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
It totally depends on who they are and what they look like.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
is it my parents? because if it's my parents, i am stopping and perhaps never having sex again ever.

if it isn't them, though, i keep going.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I wouldn't mind being watched.
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with the majority so far. All depends who it is. I would love it for some, and be totally uncomfortable for others.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by bustyreadhead
is it my parents? because if it's my parents, i am stopping and perhaps never having sex again ever.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
STOPPPPPPP ITTTT!!!!!

I LOVE MY LIVE!!!
Sorry for my BAD english :D
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I was really at it and knew there was someone watching, Stopping the fun and pleasure would not be one of the likely things to run through my mind.

Then again if it is that couple we met as the pool, I may motion them to come in and join the fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can't think of many reasons why I'd stop, but can't say for sure.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
off course depends who watching,
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Been there, and kept going...I don't mind an audience, and they seemed to enjoy the show!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As long as it wasn't someone under age I would keep going. Plus put on more of a show
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We have done it and its exciting so long as no one takes pictures or films it.
Lurker
0 likes
I have never knowingly been watched and a few years ago just the thought of it would have made my stomach turn. Now, well, when you really get into making love your mind and body should be focused on other things -- at least, that's the way it is with me.
Lurker
0 likes
i'd prolly be startled for about a second and then just say fuck it they've seen this much
Lurker
0 likes
Of course, continue
Lurker
0 likes
Like the majority, depending on who it was and the situation. I would more than likely keep going though, perhaps even change my position so that I could watch them watching. Being watched is quite a turn on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Keep going. I don't mind if they don't. It has happened and he bared all and masturbated for us to see. We looked for him later but never saw him again.
Lurker
0 likes
It's a huge turn on to have someone watching, so I'd definitely keep going, probably get crazier and put on real show!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on if i will ever see them again, if not go for it and put on a show
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on who they are as well as the attitude of what is happening.
Chuckanator
0 likes
Well ask the girls questions are usually better than ask the guys questions. It actually something that happened to me in Hawaii. We were in a bungalow at turtle bay and just after dusk we were making love. These were suppose to be private places with security. What we didn't consider was the security force itself. I looked up at the moment I came and saw a security guard peeping in the patio door. I called the security desk and reported him. Don't know how long he was there but he saw enough.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I wouldn't mind being watched in the right environment and by the right people.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I LOVE being watched!!!!! Hope they invite some friends!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyAnnWest
Depends who was watching

If I was watching. gee I would hope you would invite me over Whitney