Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Penis Massages

last reply
46 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Do you like to have your Penis Massaged?

36 votes remaining
Yes (43 votes) 119%
No (1 vote) 3%
Sometimes (1 vote) 3%
Often (3 votes) 8%
Rarely (1 vote) 3%
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Do you like to have your penis massaged? Please take the poll and then explain.
0 likes
Yes, I do. Don't get it very often, but love it when I do, esp. as part of an overall erotic massage.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes I DO .IT feels great n the longer the massaged the horny i get n thats leads 2 more fun.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I do enjoy it but i rarely get it and im really haveing feelings about giving them
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
If you mean with a mouth, pussy or..... Yes!

I mean when somebody puts oil on your cock and rubs it.

Have you ever watched the Hegre Art Massages...google them...it's a lovely experience for men too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27

That's masturbation, lol.
I'm waiting for the first guy that says no.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by newtobi
I do enjoy it but i rarely get it and im really haveing feelings about giving them

Let me know if you want to practice on somebody. Just to be helpful, I won't enjoy it. Honestly, lol.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Have you ever watched Hegre Art Massages. I mean when a lover pours oil over your cock and balls and gives you an incredible massage.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27

Have you ever watched Hegre Art Massages. I mean when a lover pours oil over your cock and balls and gives you an incredible massage.

Just a posh word for masturbation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is wonderful to experience. I really like when she caresses my balls.
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Just a posh word for masturbation.

I'd say it's more of a posh technique for masturbation as done by one person to another, but you're largely on the money. Depending on the occasion, it could lead to a "happy ending" on it's own (in which case it is definitely masturbation) or be foreplay with the "happy ending" coming through other acts (oral, intercourse, etc.). Come on over to the Great White North some time and I'll demonstrate.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I do enjoy an occasional handjob, but there are much better ways to reach orgasm for me and I thus voted 'rarely'.

Handjobs usually occur to me when I'm in a steady relationship with a girl, for the sake of variety. With girls that I only see every once in a while, I much prefer to have a proper fucking session.
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely yes... and... I'd like it massaged right now smile
Lurker
0 likes
the feeling of someone's hands on your penis is strange...would like to try it!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
DUH ! Just teasin, of course i love it, wife is great at it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
why would i not?
And remember...good conversation leads to excellent sex

-Little Bambi
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27

I know what you mean. The goal isn't implicitly to bring about orgasm, rather, to prolong arousal and the heightened state of erection. I enjoy this with my current Lady. She enjoys the act of touching me and keeping me hard for as long as she can. She doesn't stroke me hard or fast, but keeps the motions consistently going, often moving from my shaft to my balls.

When I do finally cum, it's very powerful and quite exhausting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Milik_Redman

I know what you mean. The goal isn't implicitly to bring about orgasm, rather, to prolong arousal and the heightened state of erection. I enjoy this with my current Lady. She enjoys the act of touching me and keeping me hard for as long as she can. She doesn't stroke me hard or fast, but keeps the motions consistently going, often moving from my shaft to my balls.

When I do finally cum, it's very powerful and quite exhausting.

So, edging leading to orgasm? You can dress it up any way you want but it's masturbation.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by dpw

So, edging leading to orgasm? You can dress it up any way you want but it's masturbation.

Of course. That doesn't mean it doesn't have a significance of its own.

I agree that you'd be hard pressed to find a guy who didn't like it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mysteria27 wrote:

Actually, that's not masturbation. Masturbation is self-stimulation.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by dpw

This is not masturbation....masturbation is done by yourself.

This is a wonderful massage given by a lover.
Lurker
0 likes
Masturbation can be described as mutual as well.

This was regarded as normal behaviour in single sex schools in the UK a few decades ago.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Paulfromma
Mysteria27 wrote:

Actually, that's not masturbation. Masturbation is self-stimulation.

Actually, masturbation is stimulation by oneself or another, so is wanking, jacking, tossing etc, lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27

I google imaged Hegre, wow nice cock he had! Wonder why she isn't smiling, I would be, lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by B0swell0x
Masturbation can be described as mutual as well.

This was regarded as normal behaviour in single sex schools in the UK a few decades ago.

So was buggering a fag! Ahh, the good old days.j7q5ujbLTcxxJ7df
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is there a difference between a hand job and a penis massage? lol