Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies, do you do this too? Or is it just me?

last reply
117 replies
15.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Was talking to a male friend here on lush and we were talking about undressing people with our eyes in public. Which made me realise I do this a lot in public, sometimes to the point where I imagine how they'd be in bed. I know it's a broad generalization on what a person looks like to how'd they'd actually be.
so, am I weird? Or do other women do this too?
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Of course. :-) It's so fun to watch that piece of man candy walk by and go, "Hmm. I bet he's killer in the sack."

That's after dutifully undressing him with my eyes. Surreptitiously, of course.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Sadly, in every woman, there is a little bit of a man that causes her to do this. (I admit to doing it too sometimes!)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yup. Guilty.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not undressing. But I definitely imagine having sex with certain people I see. In my book, they don't need to be undressed for that.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mili
Not undressing. But I definitely imagine having sex with certain people I see. In my book, they don't need to be undressed for that.

Haha, yes!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guilty as charged
Lurker
0 likes
God yes all the time!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by RavenStar
Of course. :-) It's so fun to watch that piece of man candy walk by and go, "Hmm. I bet he's killer in the sack."

That's after dutifully undressing him with my eyes. Surreptitiously, of course.

LOL! ... You just wanna see how big the nuts are that go with that piece of candy. I'm understanding now why women like a good piece of candy...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Haha .. Yes I do. Especially what their "you know what" is like.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guilty. I undress girls with my eyes more than guys. I often wonder if the girl is shaved or ? .
The size of a guy doesn't really concern me until I am personally engaging it in my pleasure so I don't realy look there.
As a nudist I do look at naked people and can admire a nicely proportioned circumcised male or a girl with a nice firm uplift.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Also guilty! And I've been told I can be pretty obvious about it. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Sadly, in every woman, there is a little bit of a man that causes her to do this. (I admit to doing it too sometimes!)

Or maybe there's just "more" of a women in men?
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Oh yes, I often wonder all kinds of things when I look at people.
Lurker
0 likes
I do, but not necessarily in a sexual way - I just like naked people because the naked body is a beautiful thing. Occasionally (mostly with, ahem, fictional characters *cough* EDWARD ELRIC) I wonder how good they'd be in bed, but not very often!
Lurker
0 likes
There is nothing more delightful than sitting with a cappuccino somewhere fairly public and watching the men go by. Does my mind sometimes stay to what they look like beneath their clothes or between the sheets? I'll leave you to answer that!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do this with both men and women but not just any man or woman. They have to appeal to me and spark my curiosity. So nope.... You are not alone. It's nice to let your mind wander and fantasize occasionally.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Lurker
0 likes
No it is not just you, I think everyone does it to some degree, I know I do occasionally ☺️
Lurker
0 likes
if someone catches my eye then yes i do. though it is rare.
Lurker
0 likes
i always find myself doing this, especially on the first date. must be why we hit the sheets so fast lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
very sexy! I hope all of you are undressing me as I walk by! but please let me know don't just let me walk by ....lol
Lurker
0 likes
I met up with a former colleague at a motorway services once on our separate ways home from company headquarters. We'd had a 'sexting' session some time before and were good friends as such. Never discussed that in our brief stop for a coffee, but she texted me on her drive home to tell me that she'd been checking out my 'package' throughout our stop. Had I known at the time, she'd have given herself more to imagine! Thinking about it afterwards, it was nice to know that there are women out there that do this.
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely. Some times I might even start wondering about size too..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I do this too, I also tend to imagine what sort of expression they would have when they were coming... how bad is that!!
Lurker
0 likes
Guilty....wondering how they appear at orgasm..... do they talk dirty... does the fact that I do hasten their orgasm.....
Lurker
0 likes
I do this too, sometimes
Lurker
0 likes
I do it All the time smile
Lurker
0 likes
Oh yes most every time I am out I will see either a guy or a gal that I imagine how they would look without cloths on. I wonder if it is girls or guy mostly.

I better do some test analysis to answer that question.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nyaeve80
Yes I do this too, I also tend to imagine what sort of expression they would have when they were coming... how bad is that!!

OMG I KNOW!!! Right hehe. I totally do this too.xqS9vMce3uIo7d1I
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
doesn't happen too often. but when it does WOWZA

Say. Her. Name.