advice needed

last reply
1 reply
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
y girlfriend gets really wet when we have sex. I have told her that I find it hot and sexy but she still gets embarrassed when it happens like something is wrong with her.

I don’t know how to make her see she's not the only who gets this wet & it's normal.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Seras_Victoria
y girlfriend gets really wet when we have sex. I have told her that I find it hot and sexy but she still gets embarrassed when it happens like something is wrong with her.

I don’t know how to make her see she's not the only who gets this wet & it's normal.

Hi!

While it's true that it's normal for a lot of women to get really wet during sex, it doesn't mean every woman feels the same way about it.

Think of it this way: There are tons of people out there with severe skin conditions that can be seen by the general public. There are some that leave their homes as little as possible because of the condition, there are some that try to conceal their condition with strategically placed clothing or makeup, and there are some that accept the condition for what it is and just go on with their lives.

There are many traits women share across the board and we all feel very differently about them. So instead of focusing on how common it is, focus on how she feels about it. Just continue to remind her how sexy you think it is and how much it turns you on. This may boost her confidence over time so she doesn't feel so embarrassed or insecure about it. Or at the very least, it may get her to the point where she's comfortable enough with you to not feel so embarrassed about it.

Keep in mind that there's no proven formula that will completely eradicate one's insecurities. Worst case scenario: It may never be something she fully feels comfortable about. So when those insecure moments creep up, just try being as supportive as you can. It will go a really long way in the long run.

Yours truly,
~Olivia