do you give or only recieve?

last reply
105 replies
8.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
i find not enough men my age like to go down and generally just want their treat and then it's on to the sex which is why i find men over 30 so much more attractive since they never seem to have a problem getting the job done. and not only that, get really into it. because to me, why do it if you don't love it? what are your thoughts? if it's trimmed/shaved and clean will you eat the pussy?
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by submissivekitty5
i find not enough men my age like to go down and generally just want their treat and then it's on to the sex which is why i find men over 30 so much more attractive since they never seem to have a problem getting the job done. and not only that, get really into it. because to me, why do it if you don't love it? what are your thoughts? if it's trimmed/shaved and clean will you eat the pussy?

I've heard many women complain about that. I suppose it's true, but I've never understood the mindset. I am a fiend for oral sex. There is nothing I enjoy more than going down on my partner men and women equally)

Making someone cum with my mouth is an incredibly sensual experience. It's like a kiss on overdrive. In many ways, I enjoy giving even more than receiving, although it's best when we both do it.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I thoroughly love giving oral sex to my wife. Hearing and seeing her response is great stimulation. Women are capable of having several orgasms in one sexual episode, so why not start it off with foreplay, followed by oral to orgasm for her before going into the next stages of love making? Trimmed or shaved is fine. I actually like a little trim job better. It's more visually stimulating, let's me know I'm with a grown woman. A little to tickle the nose is just fine.
Chuckanator
0 likes
Well I just love both. And like you said am in no hurry. Making love is about passion, that is true but but life experience is also an important factor.
Lurker
0 likes
I absolutely will never understand a man who does not like to give oral sex to his partner. The five senses are all in play in a single magnificent focus. I think I would have to say that I enjoy giving even more than receiving.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Give, I never get much out of receiving.
Lurker
0 likes
good to know guys! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well many women have told me that thier bf / hubby wont go down on them, even after they showered and are clean. This amazes me cause I enjoy going down on my lady and she loves that am thier for long periods of time and not just two licks. She toldme guys in her past would just be there for min or so and that was it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have heard women say they like to give oral sex because of the power it gives them over their partner. I love giving oral sex to my girlfriend because she has enormous, body shaking, almost passing out orgasms, and I can give it to her. It gives me a sense of power, not especially over her, but power in general.
Red is the color of sex and signs that say Do Not Enter

The best thing to hear in the middle of the night - Lick Me
Lurker
0 likes
Personally I love giving oral sex, as a certain Lushie could confirm (if she wasn't so shy !) It 's probably my favourite thing. There's nothing better than kissing down towards her pussy, the sense of anticipation as I slowly work my way down from her mouth, breasts, tummy, inner thighs, then finally plunge my tongue into her now soaking sex.... Heaven! Then to make her cum and flood my mouth with her arousal is such a turn on! Maybe at that point I'll start thinking about my own needs...

I had a rather embarrassing moment at the dentist a few months ago when I'd hurt the muscle under my tongue after a particularly intense bout of oral sex. The dentist asked if I'd cut it on a crisp or something. I just agreed with her. Maybe I should have told the truth my dentist is kinda cute!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I absolutely love to go down on my wife and could do it for long periods of time. Unfortunately, for some weird reason after having kids she pretty much never lets me go down on her. She says something has changed and that if I go down on her she can't come. It doesn't make any sense to me and is very frustrating.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's always great to receive and I love the reaction when I'm in the groove.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I LIKE TO GIVE AND RECIEVE
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to lick pussy and clit and her ass I enjoy returning the pleasure
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a big fan of licking pussy! I do like to receive as well.

It is much harder to do after I've had an orgasm though. I tend to just want to go to sleep. SHE CUMS FIRST!
Lurker
0 likes
Give and recieve but giving is so much fun ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I love to give...and rarely recieve..if you give right you will slip right in and enjoy thst hot wet pussy
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I always give oral I prefer it to receiving if I'm honest.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Definitely give.....and enjoy it more now than ever before!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love giving and receiving. sometimes at the same time;D
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to give and receive
Lurker
0 likes
Both......and im open to any offers xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to give... nothing better than a pleasing oral encounter
Lurker
0 likes
Love eating pussy, especially if she is really in to it too.

I like it shaved and smooth, just feels better on the tongue.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I give a ho the opportunity to give.

My street name be Gimme Gimme.
Lurker
0 likes
I give and receive. It's not a chore to me.

Keep your women happy, fellas. Effort, effort, effort
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
for all my college girls that like to fuck ill eat your pussy while you read your book!

bitch never had it like that face in the pillow while i eat it from the back!

aint no shame in my game i do it with my tongue cuz im a pussy eater!!!!!
ride em harder
Lurker
0 likes
I always give more than receive. Its always been like that, although im not opposed to both.
Common Sense Iconoclast
0 likes
I've always been a giver, whether that is going down, or other things. That is how it has always been for me, even when I was young and just learning.

Getting older just means it is getting easier to know what to give. Success is pretty much a given now, even for some women that claim to have never had an orgasm, or never a good orgasm...or never more than one. I am amazed how women can orgasm from other than penetration, or of course oral.

My enjoyment is really dependent on the recipient's attitude. If she is having a good time, then that is great - mission accomplished, however that happens. If she is not really into it (and that has happened a very few times) I can at least say I tried my best, and it is just a "bad day" for the recipient. You can't push a rope - you can't expect everything to result in intense multiple orgasms, but it is nice target to always aim for.

I often do not receive, but that is OK. I am still having fun. I know some do not really get off on the "giving" part, as I do. I do not mind a "lazy woman" in that respect as long as she is really enjoying herself...though it would be nice now and then to be the receiver a little more often.

In the end, I am still happy.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open one's mouth and remove all doubt" - Mark Twain (or Lincoln, or Confucius, or...)